Britney's instagram is a PR stunt

rower2222

It's more obvious now.

They're feeding the conspiracies on purpose. The reason? That's the real question.

Maybe they want to increase the madness over her social media, so the stories starts to look way too unbeliveable... Discrediting Free Britney. You can see famous people already mocking the comments, like Vanessa Hudgens did recently.

It's impossible they don't know about the yellow outfit theory. They could avoid all the crypt messages of Britney by now yet they didn't, which is highly suspect for such control freaks.

Like I mentioned other threads, people from Britney's team liked the posts.

However it's a really danger strategy, more and more people are aware of Britney drama. Her family, boyfriend and management are being attacked by many...

Playing with social media can bring lots of consequences, her team probably should think more before feeds the drama.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Someone associated with the Britney museum in Kentwood. There's a thread about it from earlier today. 

Thanks, Ill check on it!

2 hours ago, alluvion said:

How would painting her in a favorable light help to keep the conservatorship going?

That’s literally what PR is for- to paint someone in a favorable light. The OP didn’t choose the correct wording and y’all are downvoting me for no damn reason. PR literally means public relations as in enhancing the public image of the individual in a positive light. I’m saying her account is not for PR because the masses don’t view Britney’s Instagram as normal. They think something is wrong with her so NO it’s not PR. Sensitive *** clowns :katyclown:

3 hours ago, One More Time said:

It’s a stunt to keep us entertained because she is doing basically nothing these days 

:mimiclap:

It also allays worries about Britney by creating the illusion of regular communication from her. 

Herman Cain's social media team was Tweeting as him while he was lying in hospital bed with a vent down his throat dying of CV19. Courtney Love fired her social media team after realizing, years belatedly, that they'd been posting stuff she didn't agree with or suppport and DMing people while pretending to be her. 

Unlike those two, Britney didn't even have the ability to chose who to hire to manage her social media. She has not been allowed, legally, to speak freely for 12 years and, coercively, for much longer than that. I am curious if she'll refuse to sign a gag order as this legal nightmare gets unknotted.

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s literally what PR is for- to paint someone in a favorable light. The OP didn’t choose the correct wording and y’all are downvoting me for no damn reason. PR literally means public relations as in enhancing the public image of the individual in a positive light. I’m saying her account is not for PR because the masses don’t view Britney’s Instagram as normal. They think something is wrong with her so NO it’s not PR. Sensitive *** clowns :katyclown:

Normal PR, yeah. When her entire team has effectively imprisoned her to keep themselves on the gravy train and is dependent upon the public perception that she's a lunatic in order to *allegedly* avoid being tried for human rights violations on top of federal charges for "grand theft, wire fraud and racketeering" (per Adam Streisand, Esq.), then absolutely they're going to continue to try to make her seem as Legally Incompetent as they possibly can. It does not serve Larry, Lou or Jamie's interests for anyone to believe that she's mentally well and capable of handling her own affairs.

It has to be one of the ways of promoting her and creating more attention to her as an artist. At least  i think that any celebrity's sm  should be about that in about 60%of the posts. But in Britney case it is just too much. So many mind games. I don't even want to think about it anymore. I just want her to be free and happy.

It is a fact we know somethings have changed since last year in may.... Bryan confirmed. And most people believe her instagram is the thing that have changed.. I think it was Amber Lynn who said Britney uses a PC for instagram, so she can't upload, but she can send videoes, photos to a PR-firm, Like 100s of celebrities do, and they post it. She is allowed to decide captions but she know they can change it, or don't post it. Thats why she have to be cryptic, because else it wont get uploaded.

Archived