Britney's instagram is a PR stunt

rower2222

It makes absolutely no sense that they would allow her to keep posting these instagram stories with all the  comments saying how worried they are. 

Its gotta be a PR stunt. 

Update: 

Reply yes if you think it's a pr stunt and her team posting

Reply no if you believe Britney is spreading her instagram wings and being her authentic self. **** britney spears GIF

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It serves several purposes, among them: it distracts from the facts of Britney's legal situation, it allows Team Lou to paint her fans as lunatics and thus delegitimize the FreeBritney movement & claims made about LouCo., and it cements a very specific image of Britney in the public mind that will be difficult to overcome.

5 minutes ago, div said:

But whos benefiting from it? :katyclown:

Idk maybe her team found a way to profit off it. Maybe they want to keep her relevant so when she performs again it will increase demand. But there's no way her team isn't aware of the comments and how it is bringing more people to believe in the free Britney movement. It seems very strategic. 

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

Yes, and i love it, imagine people posting like her? that would be cool, better than boring and vain captions, she's kinda starting a trend, but it's not picking up now, people are afraid to be called crazy.. and u just get why she get those comments calling her one, it's a mirror. in this world you just can't express yourself and your inspirations, u have to keep it quiet

She doesn't manage her account. She's not posting this stuff. There are 49 people listed on the Instagram visibility report who are managing her account, globally. Her friend said she hasn't created content since 2018. Per the conservatorship, she's not allowed internet access and her cellular access is extremely limited (to calls with specific people).

5 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Idk maybe her team found a way to profit off it. Maybe they want to keep her relevant so when she performs again it will increase demand. But there's no way her team isn't aware of the comments and how it is bringing more people to believe in the free Britney movement. It seems very strategic. 

What it does is paint her as unhinged and can be used as evidence in court that the conservatorship needs to be kept in place.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I heard somewhere she access it and post it on a computer and/or send her captions and blahblahblah I have no idea but I like this. Do u really think just Beyonce have access to her ig or Selena Gomez? ig is a business too for this people.

Exactly. Most celebrities and even pseudo-celebrities hire PR firms to manage their social media. A lot of them don't even have the passwords to log into their accounts. In Britney's case, she may not even know that she has an Instagram or that Instagram exists, given that she's been under the terms of the c-ship for 12 years, mandating no internet access, long before Instagram existed.

2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Wouldn't the court be aware that she's not in control of her account? 

Of course. It's in the conservatorship documents that, amongst other things, including the inability to send or receive mail, she can't use the internet & that her calls are limited.

43 minutes ago, alluvion said:

How would painting her in a favorable light help to keep the conservatorship going?

Tbh I don't know what to think

if they painted her on a good light, they could say like "hey, look how good she is thanks to the conservatorship" which is basically what they've been doing all these years. They basically want us to thank the conservatorship and Jamie for all the good things she's done in her career and personal life since 2008.

If they put her on a bad light, it can also be interpreted as "look how bad she is, that's why she needs the conservatorship" but at the same time it can be used against them, like, look how bad she is DESPITE the conservatorship.

I keep believing that despite what most people say, I don't even find that weird her videos and posts in general. I think she's just bored. We know she's lived in a bubble for many years. It's been long since we noticed she doesn't have a notion anymore of what's cool and what isn't, since the "I'm a mom now" days. And if she doesn't have friends her age, it's like, she has no parameters of what is perceived as weird or not. Now, whether the actual posts and quotes are managed by her, that's another story. But what I mean is that a video or picture on a social media isn't proof of anything. If she was doing this on the streets or if she behaved like that on an interview or something, that would be worrying, but she's just at her house doing silly things. Imagine if all of us were judged or diagnosed through or social media posts. 99% of tiktokers would have to be sent to mental health facilities, if that's how they really are in real life doing those stupid dances :haha:

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Tbh I don't know what to think

if they painted her on a good light, they could say like "hey, look how good she is thanks to the conservatorship" which is basically what they've been doing all these years. They basically want us to thank the conservatorship and Jamie for all the good things she's done in her career and personal life since 2008.

If they put her on a bad light, it can also be interpreted as "look how bad she is, that's why she needs the conservatorship" but at the same time it can be used against them, like, look how bad she is DESPITE the conservatorship.

I keep believing that despite what most people say, I don't even find that weird her videos and posts in general. I think she's just bored. We know she's lived in a bubble for many years. It's been long since we noticed she doesn't have a notion anymore of what's cool and what isn't, since the "I'm a mom now" days. And if she doesn't have friends her age, it's like, she has no parameters of what is perceived as weird or not. Now, whether the actual posts and quotes are managed by her, that's another story. But what I mean is that a video or picture on a social media isn't proof of anything. If she was doing this on the streets or if she behaved like that on an interview or something, that would be worrying, but she's just at her house doing silly things. Imagine if all of us were judged or diagnosed through or social media posts. 99% of tiktokers would have to be sent to mental health facilities, if that's how they really are in real life doing those stupid dances :haha:

Given the recent Tri Star emojis of approval on her last few posts, I think it's clear that they've changed social media tacts in light of all the publicity and that Tri Star is now most definitely micro-managing the posting to her account. It, also, seems possible that there was someone handling her account who was trying to embed messages about her situation for a while. More likely, though, is that those edited pictures, which you can check for yourself on a photo forensic tool, were doctored to help drum up the "conspiracy" angle with the help of a few either paid off or gullible tiktokers. Over-shadowing her actual legal situation with 9-11 In The Eyelashes etc and publicly smearing all of the #FreeBritney supporters as "conspiracy theorists" worked to a degree, but I don't think they counted on the exposure of so many legal, financial and business documents being exposed nor the broader public having the patience to actually read through that **** to see what's actually been going on.

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

She doesn't manage her account. She's not posting this stuff. There are 49 people listed on the Instagram visibility report who are managing her account, globally. Her friend said she hasn't created content since 2018. Per the conservatorship, she's not allowed internet access and her cellular access is extremely limited (to calls with specific people).

Which friend?

Archived