I need help regarding work ***** and Myah

So my friends refuse to believe that work ***** is basically Myah vocals with Britney singing literally 3 words. 

I have been on YouTube to try and prove my point but they won't have it. Anyone have any irrefutable proof it isn't Britney. 

I tried to show myahs demos but they just won't accept a lead single was released without Britney singing the lead.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, it’s better if your friends think that... so I’d say just don’t try to prove them wrong. Lol 

I wish I had my denial antennas as strong as your friends tbh. Once you go down the Myah rabbit hole there is no going back. Ignorance is bliss. Has he even listened to the rest of BJ? 

lol I remember when it first leaked I thought right away it was fake or a demo like the ones we have on YouTube of Myah   I kept waiting for her to release the actual song ... oh well

10 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

So my friends refuse to believe that work ***** is basically Myah vocals with Britney singing literally 3 words. 

I have been on YouTube to try and prove my point but they won't have it. Anyone have any irrefutable proof it isn't Britney. 

I tried to show myahs demos but they just won't accept a lead single was released without Britney singing the lead.

I wish I had my denial antennas as strong as your friends tbh. Once you go down the Myah rabbit hole there is no going back. Ignorance is bliss. Has he even listened to the rest of BJ? :bieber:

• Haha 4

If you’ve presented all of the evidence, maybe inform them of the psychological  theory cognitive dissonance instead?

The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people are averse to inconsistencies within their own minds. It offers one explanation for why people sometimes make an effort to adjust their thinking when their own thoughts, words, or behaviors seem to clash with each other. 

When one learns new information that challenges a deeply held belief, for example, or acts in a way that seems to undercut a favorable self-image, that person may feel motivated to somehow resolve the negative feeling that results—to restore cognitive consonance. Though a person may not always resolve cognitive dissonance, the response to it may range from ignoring the source of it to changing one’s beliefs or behavior to eliminate the conflict.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

lol I remember when it first leaked I thought right away it was fake or a demo like the ones we have on YouTube of Myah :ohi:  I kept waiting for her to release the actual song ... oh well

How bad was the meltdown lol? :imacoolmom:

• Haha 2

I can't with all of this.. why I always open this kind of threads.. 

I will just say - "You don't deserve any Britney vocals".. 

Britney sounds not as her in every next album.. BJ was a mess yes but if you are listening tracks and find that she sonds different it doesn;t mean that she isn't singing.. It's just messed vocals of Britney and Myah some tracks... Not the whole album

p.s. you can down-vote me again :D

p.s.s. "Go to the light"

I know that Britney should technically take the downfall but if she was made to work and never wanted to create that **** then her team who is responsible for her every ******* move and right should be ashamed. I never listen to that album because it’s boring, not creative, depressing, dated, and the cherry on top is that Britney didn’t even sing it. Go figure. Just goes to show that she is a creative artists because her other albums are light years ahead. 

Let It go, If they believe it's her, let It be...

WB is the most debatable about Britney singing or not. Other songs like passenger, body ache, till it's gone, Tik Tik boom and chillin with ducks, we can hear the "differences" way more easily.

In my opinion, Britney sings the British fake accent parts, It reminds a lot some other times she forced the accent, like in 2007. All the rest... Well, only If her vocals were waaaay hided with Myah as the main vocal.

The truth is... We can't know exactly, the people that leaked the stems didn't talked about WB that much and the videos trying to prove are not very convincing.