Possible Insider Spilling Tea.

TheySayImCrazy18

Hear Me Out... I Know This Isn’t The Most Reliable Source.   But.... I Just Have A Feeling The Are 100 % Accurate And Close To Britney.  

Many Of Us Know About The Instagram Account:  QueenOfFairyDance (Formerly HidingInPlainSight).  This Account Claims That They Live In Kentwood And Grew Up Close To Brit, And Are Still Close Friends.  They Have Show Pics Of Britney, That Are Nowhere Else Online.  This Person Also Has CD’s That Are Are Hand Written By Brit.  Again, No Where Else Online.  

Now, Why Does This Matter?  Since May, I Have Been Contacting This Person Via DM On Instagram.  The Info They’ve Given Me Is Scarce, But Seems Accurate.  Yesterday, I Asked Another Question.  So I’ve Decided To Share What They’ve Sent Me:  

1.) They Said To Me: “She’s Doing Okay.  She Rarely Posts On Her Instagram, But She Does Every Once In A While, She Posted Herself Yesterday.  She Hasn’t Recorded Anything Since Dec. 2018.  Her Family And Herself Are Hoping For Her Freedom In August.”  
    -  This Is The Message This Person Sent Me In May.  

2.) Yesterday, They Simply Said To Me:  “Yes, She Is Very Much Alive.”  
     - They Sent This To Me Yesterday, After I Asked If Brit Was Alive B/C Of The Other Thread.  

If They Actually Are Close To Brit, Then This Valuable Information.  And I Think This Is Very Important That This Person Has This Account.  

I Just Wanted To Share This Info, Incase If It Is True.  And I’m Also Curious If You Guys Have Ever Gotten Info From This Account.  Would Love To Hear Your Experience!  

Alrighty, Done Spamming You Guys Now.  :makeitrain: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay thats great info, but why oh why would you even ask if she was Alive.

This is why i said in that thread it was irresponsible of people to say **** like that about Britney

I really worry for the IQ of the fanbase that belives in cloning, death and other side visits from Britney....like c'mon :sipney:

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

What I wouldn’t give to have Born To Make You Happy on next tour/residency!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

It supposedly was on Domination and I personally think it would’ve been. Hasn’t been performed since 2002, fans love the song and remember it was No.1 worldwide. My forever second favourite Britney song for sure :) Also @Jordan Miller can we get a Born To Make You Happy emote pretty pleaseeeeee

Archived