Eurovision is coming to America!

6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’d be down lol :tiffdrink:

I never said you were included :tiffdrink: Our sess is a separate one :tiffdrink:

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:unreal:@Towelney is my friend and I'm loyal to our friendship :tiffdrink: I would never sleep with ha man :tiffdrink: 

First of all, it's a HE. :tiffdrink:

Second of all, you're a little overdue with the news. :tiffdrink: I'm only committed to @Roxxy. Everything else is just multiple summer flings. :tiffdrink:

Spoiler

Where is my baby boo @Roxxy:crying1:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Corso said:

Okay but why do Americans have to have their own version of everything? :icant2: Can’t they just watch the originals and accept they aren’t a part of it? :jl:

Because we’re American :imacoolmom:

Spoiler

I’m being sarcastic :jl:

But it does seem like a cool concept :katycream:

• Haha 1
Just now, Towelney said:

Because we’re American :imacoolmom:

Reveal hidden contents

I’m being sarcastic :jl:

But it does seem like a cool concept :katycream:

It won’t be like Eurovision though, I mean 90% of the popular music in the world is already made in America anyway. The great and really funny thing about Eurovision is because it’s all their different countries with different musical styles and fashion choices that nobody really knows about, that all get together and it’s really something spectacular in that way. But oh well.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Not here for it. Eurovision came to life after WW2 as a project to once again unite European nations and to allow everyone to show their culture, music, and language in the best light. Eurovision was a big reason why so many wounds were healed between the European nations that were torn apart and hated each other. Creating the "American Eurovision" ****ts all over the legacy and the historical importance this competition has and will ultimately lead to it losing all significance. 

Rolls Eyes Whatever GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Well this isn´t new to the continent :fran:.
From 1970 to 2000 we had OTI, a similar festival to Eurovision in America, started by hispanic countries as it was originated in Spain but extended to the whole continent (USA and Canada were also part of it).

Im excited to see this happening in USA, and see if it would be extended to the other countries in next editions :clap1:  just to have songs with different cultural representations as seen in Eurovision .

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RebelMe said:

When the American version of Eurovision only have United States and not the whole south and north continent. :parisok:

Imagine being so egocentric. :xcuseme: 

But it’s in the country’s name....:calculating: 
The United States of America 

If I was talking about the North and South America, I would’ve titled it “Eurovision is coming the Americas.” :)

It would’ve been nice if they included North and South tho :katycream:

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Corso said:

Okay but why do Americans have to have their own version of everything? :icant2: Can’t they just watch the originals and accept they aren’t a part of it? :jl:

Hahaha if tiktok can't be legal in the USA because it's not owned by America I don't think they would accept the idea of a competition not owned by them , humans smh ......Tea Smh GIF by moodman

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block