Taylor Swift's "folklore" bonus track "The Lakes" is out now

• Leader

Taylor Swift's folklore bonus track, "The Lakes," which lands exclusively on the physical edition of the album, is out now. The physical issue dropped today. 

If you've been enjoying folklore, you're in for a real treat. "The Lakes" is another gorgeous addition to an already impeccable album. 

The song details Taylor's swift upheaval to the England’s scenic Lake District in an effort to run and hide from naysayers and haters. It also appears to touch on her label drama with Scooter Braun.

“Take me to the lakes, where all the poets went to die,” she sings. “Those Windermere peaks look like a perfect place to cry / I’ve come too far to watch some name-dropping sleaze / Tell me what are my words worth.”

So excited to dive into "The Lakes."

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

lakes.jpg

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

This album is a rare gem :crying1:

i'm planning on making a few song covers because it feels illegal to just listen to the song when you could be like "im only seventeen, i dont know anything but i know i'll miss youuuu"

omg that song...was listening on repeat last night! by far my absolute favorite on the album :pumped:

1 hour ago, Tprez said:

I don't get tired of saying,  what a masterpiece of an album . I ordered the vinyl,  guess i'll have to buy a vinyl player now. 

me too :awks: so many options and the fear of picking the wrong one and damaging your precious vinyls. or fork over a ton for the quality ones ..the anxiety :jl:

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It should arrive today hopefully :cheese:

My vinyl says in 16 weeks so that would be around Nov...I know the UK people got their merch already

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Isla said:

My physical copies still haven’t been dispatched yet. Anyone else the same? I saw sooo many people on Twitter got theirs today so it’s made me feel a bit left out. 

Join the club :jl: It's the UK people, their store is better operated than the US. 

15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Same! :cuteidk:

Hide contents

:kidcries:

I was hoping to get my cardigan so I can feel like her in the video :quirkney:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Join the club :jl: It's the UK people, their store is better operated than the US. 

Um except I AM from the UK :gloria: so seeing fellow Brits already having their CDs has kinda confused me. I went on my account on Taylor’s store and it still said ‘pending’ next to my order. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Isla said:

Um except I AM from the UK :gloria: so seeing fellow Brits already having their CDs has kinda confused me. I went on my account on Taylor’s store and it still said ‘pending’ next to my order. 

Omg really? :katyclown:

people are already posting their merch on Reddit and many are saying they are from the UK :jackk:

And this was too cute not to post 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block