i sent this Message to Britney on Instagram

i sent this to her. i dont care if she replies, or if she even sees it. i just want her to know how i and mostly everyone who likes her feels so here it is//// Hi Britney, i know you probably get hundreds of messages From People every day so i dont expect you to read this. i just wanna say thank you, you have helped me alot during my lifetime. your energy and detication has inspierd me in my life and i have tried to live by that message. so thanks for being you

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

She's probably the last celebrity in the whole planet who reads her dms :crying2:

Idk when but I saw somewhere that she saw DMs and/or answered some but I’m not sure... With the amount of DMs she has, it will be difficult to read all DMs. :tbh:

6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i was originally going to mention some things about my depression and things like that. but because of what Britney is going through i have toned it down, it felt more Appropriate to do that

Yeah, that would have really self-absorbed and inappropriate. 

24 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i sent this to her. i dont care if she replies, or if she even sees it. i just want her to know how i and mostly everyone who likes her feels so here it is//// Hi Britney, i know you probably get hundreds of messages From People every day so i dont expect you to read this. i just wanna say thank you, you have helped me alot during my lifetime. your energy and detication has inspierd me in my life and i have tried to live by that message. so thanks for being you

That’s really sweet - what she needs more than anything is support :) 

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

if Britney's music or just her being Britney helps a fan in some ways to battle mental issues, i think she would love to know the impact she has :queenflopga:

She has helped me so much. i have been bullied most of my life on being "Diffrent" just becuase i am Autistic. i have been beaten up. Spat on. My House has been spray painted with awful words. i was extremily depressed at that point. but then i heard Peice of me on the radio. it clicked,  she went through hard times too. and she is a fighter. 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

She has helped me so much. i have been bullied most of my life on being "Diffrent" just becuase i am Autistic. i have been beaten up. Spat on. My House has been spray painted with awful words. i was extremily depressed at that point. but then i heard Peice of me on the radio. it clicked,  she went through hard times too. and she is a fighter. 

She really is a fighter and from what i can tell, you're a fighter too so keep on being strong and ignoring the hate and the ignorance that people have. Britney has inspired me in so many ways too and it helps me a lot listening to Blackout during my dark days knowing that if Britney could make it through all that, i can too! :yay:

Archived