Someone is claiming Britney is “definitely dead”

sanpedro

So yesterday when ‘Britney’ posted the video with the super long caption, one of the most popular comments with thousands of likes is saying they think she’s already dead... I checked the comments under that comment and someone said their friend lives down the road from her and saw a priest and coroner leaving her house loading a stretcher onto a van and when asked when it was he said mid-july and that his friend tried getting closer but a group of guys blocked him and made him go back. I’ve tried contacting him via DM but he doesnt answer and now his comments have been deleted. I can’t stop thinking about how that psychic stan said last week that the gym burning down was set up... maybe so they can claim an ‘accident’ since she’s ‘crazy’...

I honestly haven’t stopped thinking about this since last night

F703B596-FF76-4489-8902-8066FBE9E9FA.jpeg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phychic reading youtuber...look her comments :

After making this video I didn’t have the best nights sleep. There were things I picked up in this video that I didn’t want to say but guys Britney is no longer with us. I felt her spirit very much from the other side. I don’t know if that’s a clone or a look a like on her Instagram but it’s not HER!

1 minute ago, Sakis***** said:

Phychic reading youtuber...look her comments :

After making this video I didn’t have the best nights sleep. There were things I picked up in this video that I didn’t want to say but guys Britney is no longer with us. I felt her spirit very much from the other side. I don’t know if that’s a clone or a look a like on her Instagram but it’s not HER!

I saw a video from a different psychic a few weeks ago saying the same, that she’s no longer with us. Her team posting pictures yesterday from June makes this more believable. I’ve been having such a bad feeling about Britney this past month that I never had in my 8 years of stanning :(

That Guy Is Definitely Lying, There Has Been Candids As Recent As Last Week.  Also, Do You Really Think That Conservatorship Hearings Would Go On If The Conservatee Was No Longer Alive?  Britney May Not Be In The Best Place, But I Don’t Think She Is In That Bad Of A Place.  But, If Her Current Situation Continues To Go On, I Could Very Well See Her Taking Her One Life.  

Britney is alive. The fact that yall believe this.... I’ve driven by Britney’s house before, you can see it from the road. She’s in a gated community & there’s a two lane street leading up to it & going past it. Her house is on top of a hill & you can’t even see the front, they wouldn’t load a body into a stretcher at the bottom of the massive hill she lives on..

Archived