Britney’s giggle has made a return (Sam new Instagram story video)

enAC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want but I love them together, the only time we see/hear Britney this happy is already Sam and her kids.

Damn even if her kids like him, give him a break - you believe it when they say they hate her dad, so believe when they like Sam and that he's decent.

Samney :yasqueen:

16 hours ago, timito said:

For everyone saying it doesn’t sound like Britney I think you’ve lived under a rock. It does sound differently from the Britney we know but in my opinion that’s because her voice has changed in general we see it in all her videos. 

Agreed. I agree with people that say it doesn’t sound like her- but it’s not because it’s a “clone” or they’re trying to fool us LOL. Her voice, laughter and mannerisms have changed. It is what is is. 

1 hour ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Her voice, laughter and mannerisms have changed. It is what is is. 

How did that happen? When did that happen? Is there anyone in your life whose voice, laugh and mannerisms have changed? My brother and I didn't even grow up together and we have the exact same laugh.

21 hours ago, alluvion said:

What caused that?

Well I wouldn’t be abelt I say but possibly all the ***** they have given her around 2012-13. Possibly the smoking but it’s definitely different than before. It’s possible it’s part of getting old 

31 minutes ago, timito said:

Well I wouldn’t be abelt I say but possibly all the ***** they have given her around 2012-13. Possibly the smoking but it’s definitely different than before. It’s possible it’s part of getting old 

Smoking makes people's voices deeper. Age can do the same sometimes, but also causes the voice to 'thin'.

I wonder if there are surgeries to remove the low register from someone's voice.

Archived