Britney ranked no 58th on Billboard all time list

Afiq

I might be too late for this. But so happy she was ranked 58th. I know it doesnt sounds like anything big. But bare in mind Jive never released any physical CD single for sales back in her hey days, except for BOMT and FTBOMBH. Thats why her single chart runs was always so horrible. For her to be ranked no 58th despite not releasing a physical singles and only depending on her album chart runs alone is amazing. 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-of-all-time-artists

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnn, she was placed at #58 because besides her album performances on the billboard charts, she is very decent in the single performances :umok:

But mind u, Jive did send physical copies to radios for airplay, but not for stores, so it could boost sales for her albums :yaknow:

didn't she also get radio ban during Britney era?

15 hours ago, conceptuel said:

Beyoncé 20 places higher than Britney? 

lol wanna know what they take into consideration to make this list then :gagasmile:

I guess it's just for the US? That's what I don't like about this list, they should've added 'in America' in the title :wonka:

No its for billboard performances! beyonce performs much better than britney on billboard

Archived