Justice for Overprotected

RJE9718

Is it just me or does overprotected seem to be forgotten amongst most members of the public, it is such a good song and I know most fans favourite, we did Justice for glory and mood ring but maybe given the free Britney movement a song such as this would send a direct message to her and her team that they and the public would not be able to ignore, plus no legal hurdles as all that is being done is buying and streaming of a song. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea or how it could be done?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RJE9718 said:

I get what your saying but whether we do it or not money will still be made just an idea that’s all 

I mean I get the idea isn't malicious but it just is pretty much doing the opposite. If she's ever out of the conservatorship, we should do a buying/streaming party of Someday (I Will Understand) so she can get the coin considering she's the only credited writer of the song :letitburn:

Archived