Britney: go ahead, judge me

I think she's saying nobody is perfect and to let her be and have her freedom :yasqueen:

'Just remember to be perfect the rest of your life' hitting back at the haters, we love to see it!! :bparty:

I wonder if it's a dig at the bryan/jamie etc making her out to be bad when they aren't perfect themselves?

• Love 3
Just now, Slayer said:

I think she's saying nobody is perfect and to let her be and have her freedom :yasqueen:

'Just remember to be perfect the rest of your life' hitting back at the haters, we love to see it!! :bparty:

I wonder if it's a dig at the bryan/jamie etc making her out to be bad when they aren't perfect themselves?

I'm not convinced this came from Britney. They have probably already scraped the bottom of the barrel for things they could use as posts. Until "Britney" addresses the movement, I will remain unimpressed with these IG posts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

There’s a lot to unpack here :mj:

And it could possibly seem antagonistic to the people in the comments that are concerned because of her IG behavior. Posts like these are meant to make people in the GP who are concerned for her feel personally attacked so #FreeBritney will have less support imo.

• Like 6