What are your favourite Spice Girls songs?

Iconic 4 U

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

SO many!

• Their first album
  • Their second album (minus Saturday Night Divas-Move Over-Denying)
  • From their third album:
  1. Holler
  2. Tell Me Why
  3. Let Love Lead The Way
  4. Right Back At Ya
  5. Goodbye

Headlines too:goat:

:jl:

Taste! :janet:

But Saturday Night Divas and Denying are so good though :omggg: they're chill bops imo :bop:

• Content Curators
Just now, Towelney said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
I’ve heard Wannabe, but that’s it lol

I guess it's time for us to go check out the spice girls ? :shameless:

I don't know where to start though :nervousney: I wanna hear their best stuff first.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

I've never heard their music :embarrassney:

7 hours ago, Towelney said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Omg :queenie: I'm disappointed in y'all :icant2:

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

I guess it's time for us to go check out the spice girls ? :shameless:

I don't know where to start though :nervousney: I wanna hear their best stuff first.

They have 3 albums which are fairly short in length

The first two albums have the classic Spice Girls sound so if you wanted to check them out I'd listen to either one of those, the third album gets less attention in the fandom because it's not as good lol :gimmemoar:

I'll pin point some good songs though:

Say you'll be there

Who do you think you are

Naked

Spice up your life

Stop

Holler

:lizzie:

I’ve only heard Wannabe Spice Up Your Life in full. I know Say You’ll Be There as well, but that’s it. I’m 1991, but even they had their peak when Britney debuted and I just never got into their music. I knew who they were and they were a phenomenon, but besides trying to collect these I didn’t really care about their music 71mB1T04XA-8gVqownZhOoseL8tQUDshSoHZLadjwe also had their movie, but that’s about it :queenie:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve only heard Wannabe Spice Up Your Life in full. I know Say You’ll Be There as well, but that’s it. I’m 1991, but even they had their peak when Britney debuted and I just never got into their music. I knew who they were and they were a phenomenon, but besides trying to collect these I didn’t really care about their music 71mB1T04XA-8gVqownZhOoseL8tQUDshSoHZLadjwe also had their movie, but that’s about it :queenie:

I'm just glad you know the main singles, especially Say You'll Be There their best song :tiffanynod:

Omg those stickers :haha: they seemed to have so many brand deals during their time 

19 hours ago, Midnight said:

I've never heard their music :embarrassney:

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve only heard Wannabe Spice Up Your Life in full. I know Say You’ll Be There as well, but that’s it. I’m 1991, but even they had their peak when Britney debuted and I just never got into their music. I knew who they were and they were a phenomenon, but besides trying to collect these I didn’t really care about their music 

:gloriascary:

19 hours ago, Towelney said:

:oprah:

Archived