Do your parents listen Britney's songs?

BritneyItaly

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Mia madre ascolta solo i Queen e mio padre ama solo il rock degli anni '80. :formaggio: Le piacciono Toxic e BOMT comunque.

Ricordo di aver visto OIDIA e mia madre disse che era quando ha iniziato a impazzire + essere inappropriato : Orangu:

Oh my God this thread makes me laugh so muchDance Lol GIF

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Remember coming home one day from school. My mum was in her room drying her hair singing in the hairdryer "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy" I dont think she knew what it meant at the time 

This was me lol :makeup:

I used to sing S&M and LoveGame :makeup:

My mom was like: :gloriascary:

And my dad was like: :orangu:

For a few years, probably 8 or 10, I made all my family and friends swallow her songs all day, every day. Nowadays I have consideration for them I would say, I use headphones. :akii: They said I only listened to Britney but they knew all the songs. :gagasmile:

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

For a few years, probably 8 or 10, I made all my family and friends swallow her songs all day, every day. Nowadays I have consideration for them I would say, I use headphones. :akii: They said I only listened to Britney but they knew all the songs. :gagasmile:

I did the same, my father actually loves SOMETIMES 

My mom used to party on blackout, at the time. The granny who lived next to the house even called the police once cause the music was too loud :cackling:  She also loved FF and was always playing the songs when we had birthdays in the family ect. Good memories:fakecry:

8 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

My mom used to party on blackout, at the time. The granny who lived next to the house even called the police once cause the music was too loud :cackling:  She also loved FF and was always playing the songs when we had birthdays in the family ect. Good memories:fakecry:

I stan your mother 

Archived