Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa's raunchy "Prisoner" music video: watch

• Leader

Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa teamed up together on a new song  titled "Prisoner." It's out now, as is the NSFL music video.  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

In it, the girls wreak havoc on an unsuspecting town, nearly-locking lips, chomping cherries and rocking out at an underground party. WHEW! And the song is an earworm.

Watch below. Thoughts, Exhale?!

Related:

mc-dl-v.jpg.d940f73f21ceb606c673baec236051c1.jpg

• Love 2

Well I can see why they both are collating. Miley has teased a lot of music for her new EP and her teases have sounded very disco, so it would make most sense for her to collab with the current disco-Queen, dua to gain some hype and attention from the era. I wish Miley could move from RCA to Columbia or Warner brothers were they do fantastic promotion of eras.

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block