Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

The artist that I first saw live on tour was the one and only *****...the real one.....Britney. :unbelievableney:

She looked like a doll on stage and the Manila crowd was amazing and sometimes I can't hear the pre-recorded vocals because the whole arena was singing every word on each song.

It was scary because it's my first time to travel alone and my province was 15 hours away from the concert venue and I'm all alone on the hotel

and it was awkward at first because I'm dancing on my seat and the couple on my right were staring at me and the woman in her 30s was also staring at me 

and I'm like leave me alone this is my first concert and I paid a huge amount of money for this so let me go and just listen all you people look at me like im a little gay la la la la :werk:

It's been 3 years since the Piece of Me Asia Tour and it's still the best night of my life. :wontcry:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

The artist that I first saw live on tour was the one and only *****...the real one.....Britney. :unbelievableney:

She looked like a doll on stage and the Manila crowd was amazing and sometimes I can't hear the pre-recorded vocals because the whole arena was singing every word on each song.

It was scary because it's my first time to travel alone and my province was 15 hours away from the concert venue and I'm all alone on the hotel

and it was awkward at first because I'm dancing on my seat and the couple on my right were staring at me and the woman in her 30s was also staring at me 

and I'm like leave me alone this is my first concert and I paid a huge amount of money for this so let me go and just listen all you people look at me like im a little gay la la la la :werk:

It's been 3 years since the Piece of Me Asia Tour and it's still the best night of my life. :wontcry:

Omg I love this description :haha:

You're so lucky that Britney was your first concert :sobbing:

The crowd being louder than the playback is iconic 😂 I'm glad you just did your own thing when that couple was staring at you, you deserved to have a good time!

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I love this description :haha:

You're so lucky that Britney was your first concert :sobbing:

The crowd being louder than the playback is iconic 😂 I'm glad you just did your own thing when that couple was staring at you, you deserved to have a good time!

Thank you! I'm afraid that maybe it's my first and last seeing her with her being comfortable with residencies, I doubt she'd go on tour again. :crying1:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

Britney Circus Tour at 13!! It's probably the best show I've ever been to too. They really put in a lot of effort into the concept, stage, costumes, sets, acts, everything really. 

Yess a lot of effort seemed to be put into that tour! I'm glad you had a good time :comingthru:

What was your favourite performance?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block