music videos underrated

SpearsSpearsBrit

Analyzing Britney's videography, I realize the different perspective of each human being, because for me they are perfect, perfect MVs.
What do you think are the most underrated music videos by fandom and gp?

I think that by fandom they would be criminal

It is an excellent song and the story has movie footage. Britney is very involved in the character and the ****** scene is :setfire:. I also like radar, regardless of how many times they used this song, the video was a clear message from Britney to prefer freedom over money. I love her

I love rock and roll and the boys are underrated music videos.

The incredible choreography of the children deserved to be as iconic as Overprotected.

And Britney's rock attitude is incredible. 

Analyzing overprotected I am surprised that the darkchild remix has not been uploaded to their YouTube channel. Although it would reduce visits, it is an incredible material that deserves an official record.

and your thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Do Somethin'

One of the best attitude she has in a MVBest Britney Spears Do Somethin GIFs | Gfycat

Sometimes

Coz it's beach and everyone is wearing white. It's so calming:kyliecry:

I almost posted Do Somethin! I love how she co-directed the video. The video feels very “Britney”. & Mona Lisa shout out at the beginning? Flawless. 
Sometimes is my personal favorite !

Archived