Anitta is coming! Everything we know about her next era!

Anitta is coming with fire in her eyes for the international market! After 5 Latin GRAMMYs nominations and being praised by Madonna, Snoop Dogg and J Balvin for her work on pop, urban and latin music, the "Girl From Rio" is preparing her first album with a new label, Warner Records, and it promises to be her biggest move till the date.

Since she signed with Brandon Silverstein and S10 (Normani and Bazzi's managers), the Brazilian supreme star is taking all of the steps for a U.S debut, including a big project produced by Ryan Tedder (yes, that Ryan Tedder) and a solo concert at Coachella's main stage, that was delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic. But she's here to serve and it didn't stop her, as her lead single, the feminist anthem "Me Gusta", is confirmed for August. Let's check what else she has on hands for us:

sua cara GIF by MAJOR LAZER

- The lead-single, "Me Gusta":

Registered in the beginning of the year and with its music video recorded in February in Salvador, the same Brazilian city that Michael Jackson recorded the iconic "They Don't Care About Us", this bop will bring a mix of two genres (Brazilian funk+Pagodão baiano) in spanglish, being her most risky single ever. The song talks about female empowerment and already has a snippet going on the internet. The music video will bring a fashion show produced by Nicola Formichetti, who worked on Lady Gaga's Haus Labs.

She also confirmed that her team is waiting the pandemic to set down for recording the music videos for the next singles.

- The album, "Girl From Rio":

Anitta teased this name as a song confirmed on the album (in reference to the iconic Brazilian 60s smash "The Girl From Ipanema") and her favorite possible title, matching with the theme she wants for it, female empowerment and her childhood's stories. She promises to bring all the Carnival vibes for a pop record, with tons of Brazilian tastes, as baile funk, samba and bossa nova, defining it as her best work ever and the one she has more proud of.

You must have seen some rumors about some artists like Miley Cyrus, ROSALÍA and Nicki Minaj joining her for it, but, in fact, she said that probably there will be only 2 collabs, "Me Gusta" and "Tócame". The good news are that she confirmed a song ready to be released with Cardi B and others with "huge female singers".

Besides that, she has an A+ List team working with her for the LP. We already have names like Ryan Tedder, Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, The Monsters and Strangerz, Stargate, Sky Rompiendo and The Stereotypes. The Brazilian flavor is in the hands of PapatinhoÀTTØØXXÁ and Tropkillaz.

If you want to get to know more about the Brazilian icon, watch her doc series on Netflix, "Vai Anitta" and keep your eyes on her next songs!anitta.jpg.371c753e8ad22faff3f2bdd27caba98a.jpg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ExXL said:

Wasn't there a thread in here claiming Anita Supports jair bolsonaro ? And that she's cancelled, I mean if she really does support him I ain't gonna stream ha anymore :ari:

Anitta has never supported him. They tried to cancell her for being in silence during the election, while, in fact, she was on a mental health retirement, due to her burnout and divorce. Also, she had spoken about how important was checking on fake news and searching about this people's history a month before. They didn't come with that energy for people who actually supports him. 

But as you're talking about supporting, she is using her platform for educating her +30M Brazilian followers on deforestation, sexism and racism, with the the help of experts and in a popular language. Her efforts on social media made 2 legal acts proposed by Bolsonaro's allies (one in favor of deforestation and the other reduced profits by copyright of small artists) being not voted.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Anitta Press said:

Anitta has never supported him. They tried to cancell her for being in silence during the election, while, in fact, she was on a mental health retirement, due to her burnout and divorce. Also, she had spoken about how important was checking on fake news and searching about this people's history a month before. They didn't come with that energy for people who actually supports him. 

But as you're talking about supporting, she is using her platform for educating her +30M Brazilian followers on deforestation, sexism and racism, with the the help of experts and in a popular language. Her efforts on social media made 2 legal acts proposed by Bolsonaro's allies (one in favor of deforestation and the other reduced profits by copyright of small artists) being not voted.

Ohh okay, thank you I was severely misinformed then , I shouldn't Believe anything I read on the internet , and definitely not follow Twitter trends as much as I like Twitter hahah 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block