What do you like most about BreatheHeavy/Exhale?

Slayer

I think the biggest thing I love is talking with like-minded people over our mutual love for Miss Britney Spears :makeitrain: It's not easy to bump into people in real life who stan the same artist!

It's nice we have a community from all over the world and we can all come together and talk about Britney and all other topics, stemming from pop culture, world news and our own lives! 

Also, I LOVE how we can gather together and spread awareness and are helping the #FreeBritney movement and potentially helping Britney get her freedom, or steps closer to obtaining that.

Thanks @Jordan Miller for creating such a great site, which is especially important in times like this, providing escapism from the horrible things going on in the world and maybe even our own lives? I've been visiting for over 14 years and I still keep coming back ;) I'm officially hooked to Exhale again :bparty: I'm loving seeing this place grow and becoming even more active!

I've recently had the opportunity to speak to more people again from my Megarates, and there are so many great people here who make this place enjoyable! :kiss:

The past year and a half has reminded me how LOYAL the fanbase is and I love to see it! :gobaby:

I don't know what's come over me but hey we may have different opinions about things but we're all here because we all have the same shared interest, Britney. Let's try and be kinder to each other :) 

What are YOUR favourite things about this place?bh.jpg.769fc1c48038eb93dcd6e90792e133f8.jpg

• Love 4
  • Content Curators

I like everything about exhale but the thing I enjoy the most is discovering new music that users share ether through threads or directly personal. It has been really nice interacting with people in here too, It's actually pretty amazing to talk with people from all around the world. I also love playing the megarates it's fun to see everyone's opinions and reactions. 

• Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Breatheheavy has been a safe space to me for 9 years already. Its hard being a Britney stan in my province because I swear I'm like the only Britney fan here. :yesokay:

I love the fact that Breatheheavy is a solid community for Britney fans where we get to laugh on private Britney jokes that the general public and non britney fans would never understand.

I love the fact the there's a Mental Health corner here and people who dragged you on the Britney Spears threads will comfort you and discuss serious life topics with you.

You get to see another side of them, the serious and sweet side. :sendinglove:

Thank you for the Mental Health corner, @Jordan Miller. :hugs:

It's a safe space for me like when I get scared, angry, anxious, or uneasy, I'll visit exhale, read britney spears threads and I feel a lot better. :mcry:

• Love 3
  • Leader

Appreciate you making this topic, @Slayer! And thank you for the kind words.

Despite everything going on in the world, this is the happiest I've ever been with BH / Exhale. It's functioning how I've always wanted it to... just for so many years I was scared to pull the trigger. 

Seeing the homepage made up of content created by the community is sooo special and awesome. I prefer it so much more this way. It's a real community. I love watching this place grow and thrive 🙏 

Love y'all 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate you making this topic, @Slayer! And thank you for the kind words.

Despite everything going on in the world, this is the happiest I've ever been with BH / Exhale. It's functioning how I've always wanted it to... just for so many years I was scared to pull the trigger. 

Seeing the homepage made up of content created by the community is sooo special and awesome. I prefer it so much more this way. It's a real community. I love watching this place grow and thrive 🙏 

Love y'all 

Funny, how when I joined in April, that’s when Exhale reached its prime, community wise :chrissy:

Jokes aside, Thx so much Jordan for the amazing platform you have given us pop culture fans, where we can discuss whatever we want :) Compared to other pop culture sites, I do feel it as much as I do here :mcry: So thank you for being awesome!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block