In which concept for a music video would you have liked to see Britney?

BritneyItaly

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something original :demi: but Britney's music videos quality went down after FF era and when the video was promising they scrapped it (I'm looking at you Work *****, Perfume and Make Me...) :uknowit:

But I would love new music video with some symbolism, easter eggs, story and nice visuals :barbie:

I might be the crazy one with unpopular opinions..........

I want to see her on serious music videos like on Baby One More Time, Sometimes, Born To Make You Happy, Lucky, Stronger... those iconic music videos. With a touch of originality of Britney, with a fun and new concept never seen, like she did on OIDIA with the red outfits in the Mars planet, Toxic with the diamond outfits, etc. :yeahhh:

Or why not something new and experimental, but it has to touch current teens generation who really know Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, and not Britney.

BUT NEVER THAT GLORY/MAKE ME STYLISH VIDEOS, it’s a pure :flop: and their contents would never hits everyone like kids, teens, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

remake Radar with Britney being a secret agent please :badthoughts: 

it's gonna be the to be continued of break the ice 

HOW DARE U???? RADAR IS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC MV OF BRITNEY, THAT RADAR HORSE, THAT CONCEPT OMG 😱😱😱

Radar Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

#JusticeForRadar

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Finally someone who see's the light of her best video. #JusticeforRadar :yesplease:

OMG SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME 😱😱

Radar is soooo iconic!!! Britney’s charisma and flawless on that music video is just exceptional!! 

23 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

HOW DARE U???? RADAR IS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC MV OF BRITNEY, THAT RADAR HORSE, THAT CONCEPT OMG 😱😱😱

#JusticeForRadar

Okay the audacity to think that i dislike the radar music video

I play it everyday with the highest volume possible and then after that i play the candies commercial because it is a combo deal 

so i am gonna forgive you for thinking that i dont like the radar music when it is one of my favorites :badthoughts:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANTED 2 MUSIC VIDEOS 

AND I WANT IT TO BE A BONUS TRACK ON EVERY SINGLE ALBUM 

1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Okay the audacity to think that i dislike the radar music video

I play it everyday with the highest volume possible and then after that i play the candies commercial because it is a combo deal 

so i am gonna forgive you for thinking that i dont like the radar music when it is one of my favorites :badthoughts:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANTED 2 MUSIC VIDEOS 

AND I WANT IT TO BE A BONUS TRACK ON EVERY SINGLE ALBUM 

Don’t worry, I never believed you dislike it, it was for the joke (and to promote the mv too lol)

And yeah for B10 they should add: « Radar (by demand) »

Archived