My Theory On Why The Original Make Me Video Was Scrapped

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it’s because this mv is trash and vulgar/too much provocative. The content can’t be handled on TV and is not appropriate. I hate this mv and never considered that Britney shot this.

27 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Am I the only one who prefers the video that was released :pieceofwhat:

No!!!! You’re not alone, but tbh I hate both.

@Blackout2006 I let u continue, put that cherry on the top of the cake with strawberry cream.

27 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's cause she didn't like it. Get over it y'all. They could have easily went Top 5 with that music video but they didn't because they respected Britney didn't like it.

Right! I respect her own choice and that’s THE best choice ever!!!!!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

@Blackout2006 I let u continue, put that cherry on the top of the cake with strawberry cream.

These people like disgusting stuff that degrading and disgusting. They would prefer britney to be known as a dirty vulgar woman by the GP then her to be irrelevant. Both of the videos are horrible. I dont get why how people enjoy such thingsand wish it was released officially. 95% of that video would be censored and would barely get video play

The leaked original cut of Make Me looked like something that a regular D-list pop startlet would release - s3x-infused, trashy, confusing storyline, and more skin.

Britney looking hot was the only saving grace of that video. I also don't like the Official version because its boring af but it's tacky storyline is more tolerable.

But I also believe that the cage scene that Britney requested was also a factor why it was scrapped, same with how the original album cover with chains was scrapped too. :decisions:

35 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

These people like disgusting stuff that degrading and disgusting. They would prefer britney to be known as a dirty vulgar woman by the GP then her to be irrelevant. Both of the videos are horrible. I dont get why how people enjoy such thingsand wish it was released officially. 95% of that video would be censored and would barely get video play

Exactly! Omg you have 100% right!!!! If they let me to do an MTV version of Make Me (both versions), I would cut everything and keep only close-up of Britney’s face. I said what I said.

42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg right? I haven't even seen the original Make Me video but wasn't the concept a bunch of men doing vulgar things around Britney like who wouldn't be uncomfortable???? It just seems trashy. It would have probably charted higher but not because it was good, because of controversy. The people who want those concepts from Britney are the same who don't let her grow as an artist 

Archived