• Created
  • Last Reply

They had some real bangers:-

• Life Got Cold
  • **** No No No
  • Untouchable
  • Something Kinda Ooh
  • Call the shots

I am not a fan of them as a group of people, i think they had 2 dominant personality's (Cheryl, Nadine) and that pushed the other 3 to the background especially Kimberly and Nicole. But there music was killer!

Little Mix do a great job of releasing fantastic music and being supportive likeable people.

Just now, Alestaos said:

They had some real bangers:-

• Life Got Cold
  • **** No No No
  • Untouchable
  • Something Kinda Ooh
  • Call the shots

I am not a fan of them as a group of people, i think they had 2 dominant personality's (Cheryl, Nadine) and that pushed the other 3 to the background especially Kimberly and Nicole. But there music was killer!

Little Mix do a great job of releasing fantastic music and being supportive likeable people.

I love your song choices :)

Agreed, they had 2 dominant personalities, Nadine's voice is great though!

I definitely love how cohesive Little Mix is as a group :mhm:

1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I love your song choices :)

Agreed, they had 2 dominant personalities, Nadine's voice is great though!

I definitely love how cohesive Little Mix is as a group :mhm:

Totally agree, Nadine could of been huge but mismanagement and wrong musical direction destroyed her chances. She shouldn't of tried to compete with Cheryl in Pop music because Cheryl HAD the producers behind her. She should of done some pop-rock style ballads, explore different genres get the material behind her. Then do Pop after Cheryl had gone. 

Yeah Little Mix are the epitome of what a good girl group should be!

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Totally agree, Nadine could of been huge but mismanagement and wrong musical direction destroyed her chances. She shouldn't of tried to compete with Cheryl in Pop music because Cheryl HAD the producers behind her. She should of done some pop-rock style ballads, explore different genres get the material behind her. Then do Pop after Cheryl had gone. 

Yeah Little Mix are the epitome of what a good girl group should be!

Good points, I definitely feel bad that she didn't make it as big as Cheryl :icant2:

4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Good points, I definitely feel bad that she didn't make it as big as Cheryl :icant2:

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of Cheryls. I dislike how she seemed to use both Derrick Hough and Will.I.Am (even though i dislike him for Britney Jean)

5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Her songs i like are mostly from her first album:

If you want these 3 i can send them to you - no problems :)

Ohh yeah I remember Parachute it used to play on the radio a lot

I've never heard Rain On Me before, it sounded good :)

And omg! :gloriascary: I have been wondering what Promise This was called for years, I could never remember any lyrics, thanks!

YES :crying3: I loved them as a kid and of course was massively into them when they did the 10 year anniversary in 2012... it's just a shame they had to split after.

Tangled Up is an amazing album but I think I've always preferred Chemistry :tbh: I hope they reunite again for the 20th anniversary, I know Nadine and Kimberley reconciled recently. 

3 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of Cheryls. I dislike how she seemed to use both Derrick Hough and Will.I.Am (even though i dislike him for Britney Jean)

Actually the songs Cheryl did with will.i.am were very good. It's a shame Britney's songs with him weren't really the same. 

22 minutes ago, Isla said:

YES :crying3: I loved them as a kid and of course was massively into them when they did the 10 year anniversary in 2012... it's just a shame they had to split after.

Tangled Up is an amazing album but I think I've always preferred Chemistry :tbh: I hope they reunite again for the 20th anniversary, I know Nadine and Kimberley reconciled recently. 

Tangled Up is a classiccc

That's great that they reconciled recently I'd definitely love a reunion :makeitrain:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Actually the songs Cheryl did with will.i.am were very good. It's a shame Britney's songs with him weren't really the same. 

Yeah they were and i do agree that Britney Jean could of been a hit but, he was split between many projects etc. I just disliked the way Cheryl treated him towards the end of there working relationship. It felt like she used his affection for her

4 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah they were and i do agree that Britney Jean could of been a hit but, he was split between many projects etc. I just disliked the way Cheryl treated him towards the end of there working relationship. It felt like she used his affection for her

Oh really, what did she say/do? I didn't realise they had ended on bad terms. I know will.i.am didn't work with Cheryl on Only Human. 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Oh really, what did she say/do? I didn't realise they had ended on bad terms. I know will.i.am didn't work with Cheryl on Only Human. 

After the failure of her trying to break America. She split from Will.I.Ams US management all together, then she retreated back to England. In an interview (can't find it right now) that sometimes she would want to go in a different direction and then Will would talk her back into going into his.  But she just kinda dropped him, she didn't even fulfill there arrangement's either - going so far as Will.I.Am not even knowing she had gotten married - remember Cheryl said Will was her family!

Also when she was working on Only Human, she was approached by a producer who apparently was told she didn't need William (but she used his contacts) to make a successful record - bearing in mind all her record success came from Will.I.Am production.

So yeah when you look at the facts, it just looks like she dropped him when she didn't get what she wanted in America and disregard what he had done for her!

21 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

After the failure of her trying to break America. She split from Will.I.Ams US management all together, then she retreated back to England. In an interview (can't find it right now) that sometimes she would want to go in a different direction and then Will would talk her back into going into his.  But she just kinda dropped him, she didn't even fulfill there arrangement's either - going so far as Will.I.Am not even knowing she had gotten married - remember Cheryl said Will was her family!

Also when she was working on Only Human, she was approached by a producer who apparently was told she didn't need William (but she used his contacts) to make a successful record - bearing in mind all her record success came from Will.I.Am production.

So yeah when you look at the facts, it just looks like she dropped him when she didn't get what she wanted in America and disregard what he had done for her!

Oh wow I never knew this, that's sad :decisions:

31 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Ooh that's interesting. Was she really trying to 'break' America though? I don't think she ever really had concrete plans to release music over there, I know she had X Factor USA but that didn't go to plan... 

That is kinda bad things ended for them that way. I hope they can make amends or something one day. Cheryl was able to forgive Simon Cowell after what happened with X Factor USA anyway. 

Archived