Was “work *****” mocking Britney?

Gagabritxxx

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg. When we read this, it actually makes sense :umomg:

But I think it’s more like a song for lazy people who always believe to earn money easily by being a couch potato or those who hate on celebrities for being rich where those singers just worked to earn this money like Britney.

britney spears work GIF by RealityTVGIFs
music video britney GIF

Erm are all those saying no remembering Britney's vocals are virtually non existent  on the track? It's proved she's made to work in order to see her kids and then she is slapped with a song about demanding someone to get to work with being called a ***** afterwords. It's completely logical. 

You're late. I've floated this theory around for over a month now. And yes, it is. Down to the fact that its not even her vocals on the track. Almost threateningly saying you're going to do this whether you want to or not. Every time she is introduced and the song is played, they're blasting music that doesn't even have her vocals in it. I wonder how that makes her feel.

Its not a coincidence that its the opening song to her Vegas show every night for years. It wasn't even a hit song. Its there to let her know her place. Very interesting that its her "opening track" to her most personal album ever (Alien was paid dust.) And in the video she's surrounded by sharks swimming around her.

2 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

When we're gonna find something pointing the conservatorship in OIDIA & BOMT? :haha:

Well, not the conservatorship, but the theme of being imprisoned. The caged and "being free" analogies were already there in Oops Tour and DWAD 

But not really related to the conservatorship itself so...

Archived