Britney Spears makeup artist Billy B talks #FreeBritney: "it's time to stand up and do what's right"

17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't know if its because its 3 am but I don't know wtf he's saying. Anyone wanna explain to me like I'm 5?

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He's basically saying he has proof and could testify against Britney's conservatorship, but only if an authority asks him to, like in court. He supports the #FreeBritney movement and the attention the fans are bringing to the situation, but he won't speak unless is under oath.

This. It sucks, but it's something...

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But tbh, what would be the point if no one is ordering an investigation? Like, he speaks up, so what? Who's gonna take his testimony as evidence of anything, if there isn't even a petition to terminate the conservatorship?

I think what he does is good, in the sense that he, as someone who was part of Britney's inner circle while he worked with her, more than once, is supporting the fans and the whole movement, just giving more evidence that it's not just simply conspiracy theories as a lot of people and the media try to make it seem. That can even make other people that have worked with her to do the same.

But of course he's not gonna risk his own freedom by getting sued from her team.

I like that post he makes about people being under control coming to a point where they believe that's the normal. That's a recurring point that always comes up on the conversations about the cship, that even if Britney said now that she's ok with it, it doesn't make it ok, because that's not how things work, that's not correct. Conservatorships are simply not meant for situations like Britney's :howiroll:

That's true in a sense that his word has more weight than some random fans because he knows Brit personally. 

And although it's cool he is helping to legitamize the movement what he says doesnt add much at all, we still dont know what is going on and what exactly is wrong. So in a way his post is frustrating because we fans are still as clueless as ever.

The whole situation depresses me tbh :mcry:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
  Hide contents

47582501-1109921485836522-576547537521775262-n.jpg

I just still do not understand how she has amassed so much power and influence in such a short period of time. Who trained her? I want more investigation into Dina. I want to see the full web of power at work here.

• Like 4