Toni Braxton drops video for "Dance" ahead of new album

Toni's new single! It's nu-disco, it sounds great, THAT BASS! :lizzie:

There's also a music video out for it:

Coming for Kylie's wig omg.

Dua really inspired old queens this year...

From Billboard:

Grammy award-winning R&B artist Toni Braxton announced Friday (July 31) she'll release her 10th studio album Spell My Name on Aug. 28 via Island Records.

In tandem with the news, she released the single "Dance," a nu-disco club-ready banger that serves as an antidote for any heartbreak, which R&B hitmaker Antonio Dixon (Beyoncé, Teddy Riley, Ariana Grande) produced. She previously released the Dave Audé remix of "Dance," which went No. 1 on the UK's Commercial Pop Club chart.

The new single follows "Do It," which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard's Adult R&B Songs chart two weeks ago and was remixed by Missy Elliott last month.

Spell My Name is her first full-length album since *** & Cigarettes in 2018, which hit No. 4 on Billboard's Top R&B Albums chart.

"Dance" (Dave Audé Remix"):

First single, "Do It" (omg TEACH 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!!):

"Spell My Name" album cover (T-O-N-I, T-O-N-I...):

tony-braxton-spell-my-name-billboard-124

Great singles, great looks, great presentation, beautiful woman, amazing voice... I'M HERE FOR IT!toni.jpg.997000e4318ad6351f005bb4f9ebb316.jpg

EDIT: The third single is here!

• Love 5

Yes Toni! God im such a fan of her music, she kills it all the time! I loved her last album - it was a great collection of songs.

I am surprised she hasn't postponed it due to Tamar's situation, hopefully if Toni's going ahead with this then everything has now calmed down.

• Love 4

Living Legend Toni Braxton just released a new music video for “Dance”, the second single off of her new Album “Spell My Name”, available August 28 via Island Records!

Giving Dua Lipa and Kylie Minogue run for their money with this disco, funk, r&b flavoured summer jam!

It even has a old school style dance break towards the end! 
53 year old and never looked better! 

You can pre save the new album now on iTunes!

Spell My Name - Toni Braxton

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, limezd said:

The video looks great! I love how relaxed and comfortable she is, and you can definitely tell she's having FUN!
I counted four custom changes! All great, I love the feathers and that suit, though I wish we could have seen more of that tight white leather dress.

• Love 2

This IS. A. BOOOOPPPPPP :groovin:

disco GIF
I love disco, and that bass and violin is HOOTTTT :awyeah: 

I don’t usually check in for Toni Braxton, but I have to admit this song is extremely fun :wow: 

Regardless, like Towelney said.... The Queen Of The Disco Revival is none other, than Dua Pepe :mattafact: 
So when disco starts ruling this decades charts like how it did back in 1976-1981,we know who to thank :mattafact:

#Discorevival2020

• Love 2

She is smsuch an underrated legend. Her albums always deliver even being almost 30 years. She stays true to her sound, but with a twist (she’s not usually so fun). While Britney is ma fav pop queen, Toni is ma fav R&B diva. If you’re not familiar with her, she’s worth a listen. Work Your way back from ‘*** and Cigarettes’ in 2018 or start from the beginning with her self titled album in 1992. Enjoy!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block