Hilary Duff on a possible "Lizzie McGuire" and "Hannah Montana" crossover: "Never say never!"

• Leader

lizzie-hannah.jpg.65e6cd98bf5bcbef6775d12a943e419d.jpg

Hilary Duff is open to a Lizzie McGuire and Hannah Montana crossover. 

When asked about it, she said "Never say never!"

So you're telling me there's a chance! :lizzie:

"I love Miley, I recently was on her show that she created during the quarantine, and she’s just awesome," Duff tells Cosmopolitan. "She’s always showing me so much love and it kind of embarrasses me in a way. I’m like, come on, you’re like the epitome of cool and it’s really sweet that she’s just so vocal about being a fan growing up with me and I love her."

Sooo many ideas in my mind right now. Lizzie goes to Italy for a comeback, but her big show happens to fall on the same day as Hannah Montana's. Then the two try to outdo one another until the end where they combine both concerts :omgreallyney:

BTW... if you're wondering where the halted Lizzie McGuire reboot is at... 

"We started shooting, we stopped shooting and went back to the drawing board with Disney+, Disney, and myself to come up with something that works for all of us, and we’re still in the middle of that process," Duff shared. "Everything kind of got put on hold, especially now because of COVID. But no, we’re talking weekly and I feel really good about it. It’s a work in progress."

Exhale, are we here for a Lizzie Montana movie? 

• Love 4

If this happens, I want there to be an awards show. Hannah Montana comes out singing the first verse of "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of". Then as the second verse starts, Mikayla comes out singing. 

e6657d60255020cbf0550db0f2f20e7a.gif

Then the song is interrupted and Lizzie comes out at the top of the stage. She premieres her new single and now all three girls are singing and dancing. Then Lizzie leans over and kisses Mikayla and then Hannah on the lips.

edad82d8164698b1fac6928fef6c6224_w200.gi

The screen pans over to Paolo Valisari to catch his reaction to the kisses.

54005d9ad91391e53272f5e8bcfabf74.gif

With Sonny Munroe's look of disgust right behind. 

5Uap.gif

Then Raven Baxter comes out and spits a few bars

ActiveFarflungAztecant-size_restricted.g

They all dance together and performance ends. The crowd goes crazy! 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

If this happens, I want there to be an awards show. Hannah Montana comes out singing the first verse of "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of". Then as the second verse starts, Mikayla comes out singing. 

e6657d60255020cbf0550db0f2f20e7a.gif

Then the song is interrupted and Lizzie comes out at the top of the stage. She premieres her new single and now all three girls are singing and dancing. Then Lizzie leans over and kisses Mikayla and then Hannah on the lips.

edad82d8164698b1fac6928fef6c6224_w200.gi

The screen pans over to Paolo Valisari to catch his reaction to the kisses.

54005d9ad91391e53272f5e8bcfabf74.gif

With Sonny Munroe's look of disgust right behind. 

5Uap.gif

Then Raven Baxter comes out and spits a few bars

ActiveFarflungAztecant-size_restricted.g

They all dance together and performance ends. The crowd goes crazy! 

This would be epic ... Madonna, Britney *****, Xtina and yo yo yo Missy are shaking 

• Love 1

Not sure about a crossover. Hannah Montana was a little too “fancy” for me. Yes to adult Lizzie. I want to see her go through adult things like struggle financially, be a ****, support her family, have heartbreak, have a miscarriage, have someone cheat on her, have a lesbian phase, try *****. Whatever. Give us adult content 😭

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block