SG Lewis taps Robyn & Channel Tres for new banger "Impact"

4 hours ago, wehoyon771 said:

Can y'all ear the Trouble (Circus, 2008) synth ? :britlol:

I love you for pointing this out, so true... (and it's one of my most favorite Britney songs ever!!)

Also, beginning at 3:55 you can start listening this little sound in the backgroung, which becomes clearer from 4:25, which is so similar to the one in Backstreet Boys' "Hey Mr. DJ (Keep Playin' This Song)":

PS: Actually I can hear this sound from the beginning.

• Love 2
On 8/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, Sia said:

Robyn deserves so much more than she gets. She's honestly the queen of melancholy dance pop! I mean, Call Your Girlfriend, Dancing On My Own, Indestructible, With Every Heartbeat, Be Mine, Honey, etc...I mean the list goes on!

Love her!

Dancing on my Own is still my one of my bops... it always gets makes me tear up and pop my booty at the same time... and I love it.

Sad Real Housewives GIFlena dunham hannah GIF by Girls on HBO
dancing on my own GIF by Robyndancing on my own GIF by Robyndancing on my own GIF by Robyn

• Love 2

Ugh I wanted to like it more if I’m being honest. It was the pretty much the same song repeating after two mins. Overall it was a nice driving beat. Maybe I gotta give a few more listens but idk if I can love it or call it a bop. Sg. Lewis and Robyn are great tho. I love the trouble sample lol Britney just come back and save 2020

10 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Ugh I wanted to like it more if I’m being honest. It was the pretty much the same song repeating after two mins.

That's exactly what I'm feeling with everything that Robyn is doing lately, it's so weird, where's the song structure? The ups and downs? Of course she can (and should) experiment and make moody songs from time to time and vibe with whatever she's feeling at the moment, but when you're a pop artist and are recognized worldwide for ir and pretend to keep that same fanbase, you cannot deny the basic principles of a good pop song that got you there... Unless you don't care anymore or pretend to be this other alternative musician all of a sudden. Like, if it ain't broken, why fix it? I'm kinda pissed actually... There are these artist that are talented and actually know what people want, and then all of a sudden don't care to polish one song, their next single. I don't get it. And it's not like this is a song for the dance floor, it's not a dance remix, it's just long and flat. Like her last record let's be honest yes I said it.

PS: Channel 3's voice on the other hand... Makes me wanna touch myself. SO ****. Thank you Britney Jean Spears for introducing me to him via Instagram.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That's exactly what I'm feeling with everything that Robyn is doing lately, it's so weird, where's the song structure? The ups and downs? Of course she can (and should) experiment and make moody songs from time to time and vibe with whatever she's feeling at the moment, but when you're a pop artist and are recognized worldwide for ir and pretend to keep that same fanbase, you cannot deny the basic principles of a good pop song that got you there... Unless you don't care anymore or pretend to be this other alternative musician all of a sudden. Like, if it ain't broken, why fix it? I'm kinda pissed actually... There are these artist that are talented and actually know what people want, and then all of a sudden don't care to polish one song, their next single. I don't get it. And it's not like this is a song for the dance floor, it's not a dance remix, it's just long and flat. Like her last record let's be honest yes I said it.

PS: Channel 3's voice on the other hand... Makes me wanna touch myself. SO ****. Thank you Britney Jean Spears for introducing me to him via Instagram.

I disagree here, I think I have liked all of her alternative routes in her career:clap:

Like this one with The Lonely Island - Go Kindergarden, I think this one is hilarious:airpls:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block