why britney can't grow as a human being?

OnlyBeyonce

I have noticed this weird side of her life. She is a 38 y old but her team force her to act like she is trapped in 1999.
She can't use her mature voice in her live performances, they use the same vocals from 1999.
She can't be a mom because they take away her children 
She can't wear conteporary outfits, they stuck her in the 2000 style.
It's me or she can't grow as an artist or a human being and it's forced to be the same forever like a cartoon character? :idkney:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britneys heydays are over, even if she is still relevant (especially these days). But when she debuted in 1999, she basically became the biggest female popstar of our time and dominated 1999-2004. Most of the people loved her or were huge fans. Now that britney is seen as nostalgia or legacy act, her team have to use the classic-britney persona. The baby voice, the 00s outfits, the dancing, the performances.

However i wish they could now allow britney to be who she wants to be. She gave jive in her prime TON of money, and RCA is trying to bring Primeney back to get the same amount of money.

Seriously? :nochillbrit: Don't you think it's understandable? Do you think you would have grown perfectly if you had her life?

Because when she was 13 she was already working and performing on TV.

When she was 17 she was a global superstar.

At 22 she was a Pop legend.

At 25 she was a divorced mother of two.

At 26 the media, fame, and the people around her destroyed her.

She never had a normal life like the rest of us. She grow up too fast, and was working too much too young. She represented the most successful and wealthy TeenPop Icon ever, so her team probably wanted her to stay that way the longest possible, so they medicated her, and took control over her profesionnal and personal life until it's profitable for them.

And naturally with time she lost herself, because nobody has ever let her be herself. Not her record label, not her family, and not even her fans who are criticizing her 50% of the time. And when you're a sensitive soul like her it leaves marks forever.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britneys heydays are over, even if she is still relevant (especially these days). But when she debuted in 1999, she basically became the biggest female popstar of our time and dominated 1999-2004. Most of the people loved her or were huge fans. Now that britney is seen as nostalgia or legacy act, her team have to use the classic-britney persona. The baby voice, the 00s outfits, the dancing, the performances.

However i wish they could now allow britney to be who she wants to be. She gave jive in her prime TON of money, and RCA is trying to bring Primeney back to get the same amount of money.

I think it’s her team more than RCA, because it seems RCA could care less. They didn’t bought her so to them she’s like Elvis where her past hits are more valuable and they practically got it for free in a sense. I’m sure they are more concerned with their young acts. That’s with the Make Me video fiasco they just left them to figure it out themselves hence them hoping on the photo shoot budget since they need to have a video. No doubt Jamie was being a Louser and not wanting a video of his baby girl simulating **** and ***. You know she was messing with him.

2 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Seriously? :nochillbrit: Don't you think it's understandable? Do you think you would have grown perfectly if you had her life?

Because when she was 13 she was already working and performing on TV.

When she was 17 she was a global superstar.

At 22 she was a Pop legend.

At 25 she was a divorced mother of two.

At 26 the media, fame, and the people around her destroyed her.

She never had a normal life like the rest of us. She grow up too fast, and was working too much too young. She represented the most successful and wealthy TeenPop Icon ever, so her team probably wanted her to stay that way the longest possible, so they medicated her, and took control over her profesionnal and personal life until it's profitable for them.

And naturally with time she lost herself, because nobody has ever let her be herself. Not her record label, not her family, and not even her fans who are criticizing her 50% of the time. And when you're a sensitive soul like her it leaves marks forever.

i'm not pointing my finger to her but to her team. They are so scared to lost their money so stopped her in her teen years. It's so scary

Archived