So I just noticed Juno Lou doesnt follow Britney on tik tok

Let me start this saying I dont care that much about social media, even less about tik tok. I started paying more attention to tik tok after seeing some tik tok videos about Britney here.

And I dont think u have to follow everyone u know on social media yada yada, but I thought it was funny to notice this bc Juno always act like shes the biggest Britney supporter and fan, that they are super close so would make sense that she would follow Britney on every social media shes active. Theres no way she doesnt know about Britneys account, even more after that tik tok that went viral and made #FreeBritney a thing again. 

And she follows a lot of celebs (like Miranda Lambert, Jlo, Fallon, Howie Mandel, Luke Bryan, Joe Jonas Lil Nas, Lizzo, Kevin Hart, Kelsea Ballerini, Khloe kardashian, Anastasia Karanikolaou - Kylie's bff, Megan Thee Stallion, Kylie Jenner, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Mariah Carey Charli D'amelio, Bieber, Ashley Tisdale and other flops I dont know) so I found to be curious she isnt following her own famous sister too. She follows Bryans gf tho :oprah:

And this is important bc Juno Lou is really loved by Britneys fans :jl:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Y would she need to follow her when all of britneys accounts r more than likely connected to lous email and number....

:quirkney: True that but she still follows Britney on instagram, right? Maybe to pretend smt? Who knows. Either way its funny that she didnt care enough to follow Britney on Tik Tok too, maybe she thought no one would notice, idk.

51 minutes ago, Bundy said:

:quirkney: True that but she still follows Britney on instagram, right? Maybe to pretend smt? Who knows. Either way its funny that she didnt care enough to follow Britney on Tik Tok too, maybe she thought no one would notice, idk.

I unno, i think tik tok is cringey so i dont even have one. Im sure brits posts on tik tok are making ppl think shes more crazy than the insta posts

38 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I unno, i think tik tok is cringey so i dont even have one. Im sure brits posts on tik tok are making ppl think shes more crazy than the insta posts

I also think tik tok is cringey. Actually her posts on tik tok arent different from instagram's. The one with the flowers that tik toker did a video about to deffend Britney has over 20m views, the one she talks about LGTBQ+ community has over 17m views, other videos also gained a lot more views since that tik tok video talking about her cship. She has quite a few more followers now too, she became more popular after that tik tok went viral. But yeah, I feel like its like her insta where some people are questioning the cship on the comments and others are using the videos to say shes crazy and needs the cship.

58 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I also think tik tok is cringey. Actually her posts on tik tok arent different from instagram's. The one with the flowers that tik toker did a video about to deffend Britney has over 20m views, the one she talks about LGTBQ+ community has over 17m views, other videos also gained a lot more views since that tik tok video talking about her cship. She has quite a few more followers now too, she became more popular after that tik tok went viral. But yeah, I feel like its like her insta where some people are questioning the cship on the comments and others are using the videos to say shes crazy and needs the cship.

Thats lame, she should be doing exclusive vids for tiktok, completely different exclusive vids for insta and completely different exclusive vids for facebook, i hate it when a famous person posts the same **** over all social platforms. I especially hate it when my generic every day friends do that, like i have u on fb whats the point of having u on here if ur posting ur same lame posts from there to here

4 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Thats lame, she should be doing exclusive vids for tiktok, completely different exclusive vids for insta and completely different exclusive vids for facebook, i hate it when a famous person posts the same **** over all social platforms. I especially hate it when my generic every day friends do that, like i have u on fb whats the point of having u on here if ur posting ur same lame posts from there to here

ia but Britneys case is different, its not like she has a choice or freedom to do her videos or post exactly as she wants to. Maybe she doesnt even know what tik tok is about so her lame *** team just use whatever she records to post on tik tok as well.

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’m 90% sure britney has 0% idea she has a TikTok account anyway 

I know that but that wasnt my point anyway :awkblink:

Archived