Anyone that met Britney

rower2222

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:ohwut: Did he say anything or did he just give off negative energy?

I was like “hey, sorry to draw any unwanted attention, but can I get a picture?” 
He literally rolled his eyes and said nothing... and we took the picture and I said thanks, then like 10 people were like OMG YOU FOUND BRITNEYS DAD WE WANT PICTURES and I was laughing because he was sooo bothered hahaha. 

very different experience from when I met Fe!! She is such a doll and really cares about the fans and will actually talk and it’s just sooo sad her irrelevant father was rude but Fe took the time to meet massive amounts of fans, chat with them individually and take photos... we stan.

edited for an autocorrect typo lol. 

I met her during a tommy signing at Macy’s in NYC around the time of her first tour. I was in the studio audience for a few of her trl appearances. She was super sweet at the signing, but it was a 2 second sign and go. It was fun watching her on the breaks at TRL. She was clearly very shy and Carson Daly always went out of his way to talk very low key with her. It was actually very weird to see how quickly she could turn on the bubbly personality. When talking with him(they were mic’ed) at breaks she was so shy, and then was outgoing when the break was over. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I met her during a tommy signing at Macy’s in NYC around the time of her first tour. I was in the studio audience for a few of her trl appearances. She was super sweet at the signing, but it was a 2 second sign and go. It was fun watching her on the breaks at TRL. She was clearly very shy and Carson Daly always went out of his way to talk very low key with her. It was actually very weird to see how quickly she could turn on the bubbly personality. When talking with him(they were mic’ed) at breaks she was so shy, and then was outgoing when the break was over. 

living a trl experience is wayyyyyyyy better than a pom meet and greet.

12 hours ago, sanpedro said:

I’ve never met her. One of my biggest regrets was not meeting her when she came to London in 2018, the M&G was SO CHEAP (I spent the equivalent on merch💀) compared to how much it was in Vegas, I could’ve afforded 15 M&Gs if I wanted but for some stupid reason I felt like it wasn’t the right time to meet her (was going through a hard time and I wanted to look back one day and have a whole good vibes memory of meeting her in a good time of my life), but now looking back... **** it, I should’ve done it!

It was like $2,500 USD when she was here and I couldn’t afford it :( 

6 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

I met her in 2017. My story is on here from my M&G. This was in the height of her wearing the dark eyeliner, which I later found out was eye shadow.

She was gorgeous in real life, like a doll. Absolutely breathtaking. I can't tell you how intimidating it is to be looking someone like Britney Spears in the eyes while telling a story of what an impact she has on your life. No amount of public speaking classes could've prepared me for that moment. I stood way back so I wasn't pushed around by her team to hurry and take a picture. Britney was lovely but her whole entourage is very pushy and tries to rush you. Britney laughed and was present. She also told me she liked my shirt and wore a similar shirt at her next M&G. For the picture, SHE pulled ME in close...I went in so hesitant. I didn't want to scare her or make her nervous so I was going to give her space but she took the initiative. I mean, we were **** to ****. My picture turned out wonderful. She's got the old Britney smile and looks genuinely happy. 

That sounds lovely.!!  :tysm:

Pic or it didn’t happen. :beyfedup:

1 hour ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I was like “hey, sorry to draw any unwanted attention, but can I get a picture?” 
He literally rolled his eyes and said nothing... and we took the picture and I said thanks, then like 10 people were like OMG YOU FOUND BRITNEYS DAD WE WANT PICTURES and I was laughing because he was sooo bothered hahaha. 

very different experience from when I met Fe!! She is such a doll and really cares about the fans and will actually talk and it’s just sooo sad her irrelevant father was rude but Fe took the time to meet massive amounts of fans, chat with them individually and take photos... we stan.

edited for an autocorrect typo lol. 

Omg ugh.... I hate when I hear stories like that haha. If you don't want to take a picture, just politely say no! No need to accept the picture request and be rude about it! :ririshade2:

Omg Felicia seems like such a nice person, like I've never once ever heard a bad thing about her from fans and that talking to her was one of the best things about the Meet and Greet with Britney xD

She was nice and chill, actively listened to me compliment her music, and actually thought over and answered my question. I’m confident I also made her comfortable...her hand was even on my shoulder. 
I was second in line during my Vegas group in 2016. There was a little girl & mom in front of me, and Britney crouched down to the kid’s level and chatted with them a while. If I recall correctly, they actually got 2 pictures taken at Britney’s request. 

I truly believe what Felicia says about how if you speak to Britney with intention she will be responsive. Too many people get anxious & star struck or just sort of babble “I love you,” which doesn’t really give her anything to respond to from a complete stranger. It’s not her responsibility nor intention to create small talk, but she gives off no diva vibe. She definitely keeps things positive, in my opinion. Simple & kind: a warm smile, a polite hello, and she’ll answer a question if she is asked. But she is not going to be super chatty with a stranger she is briefly meeting.
However, plenty of people also have stories about how she voluntarily reacts with interest if she finds something about you cool - maybe you’re really tall, or she likes your dress, or thinks your crazy hair color is cool. Nobody can plan for what will excite her in the moment - but we’ve seen plenty of those authentic reactions during her interviews as well. 

Meeting 2016ney, she looked & seemed exactly as I was expecting. I think we all pay enough attention to her to get a feel for what she’s like. There isn’t any shocking reveal. 

5 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Meeting 2016ney, she looked & seemed exactly as I was expecting. I think we all pay enough attention to her to get a feel for what she’s like. There isn’t any shocking reveal. 

You're so lucky you met her in 2016 :yesplease: 

She was looking and feeling so positive, you can really tell how much she loved Glory and it started showing in her performances.... I can only dream of the performances we would get if Britney was in total control :OMGney:

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You're so lucky you met her in 2016 :yesplease: 

She was looking and feeling so positive, you can really tell how much she loved Glory and it started showing in her performances.... I can only dream of the performances we would get if Britney was in total control :OMGney:

It was this night. I assume she did these video answers right before the M&G. 

Honestly, I’m so happy I did it and I’m so grateful that it was during a time when she was so vibrant again. I feel very lucky. The first time I saw her live was end of 2015, when she was really beginning to shine again. I had wanted to do Vegas from the beginning, but something about the first couple years just wasn’t sitting right with me, so I kept putting it off...and I’m so glad I did. 

29 minutes ago, JoshuaWood said:

Just on this,

I know its highly unlikely - but has anyone asked her about anything like Original Doll or about how they would like ot hear her alto voice.

I mean if you have a two second meet and greet youd keep it light and positive - just curious.

:ohdear:

I'm not sure if it's true but I've heard rumours about someone asking her about Original Doll, two separate times. The first was allegedly on the Femme Fatale tour meet and great and allegedly Britney said "I don't remember the Original Doll" and the second time allegedly someone asked her about it in Britney's Vegas Residency Meet and Greets and allegedly she screamed. I don't know if these are true, they're all just allegations I've heard and could have been made up by fans :jl:

Spoiler

Considering Britney is a Mezzo-Soprano and not Alto and did receive vocal training, I wonder if she'd be like "I'm not an alto :ohdear:" and avoid the question. Well I mean TECHNICALLY she would be an alto in a choir but outside of that, she's a Mezzo-Soprano :truthtea:

13 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not sure if it's true but I've heard rumours about someone asking her about Original Doll, two separate times. The first was allegedly on the Femme Fatale tour meet and great and allegedly Britney said "I don't remember the Original Doll" and the second time allegedly someone asked her about it in Britney's Vegas Residency Meet and Greets and allegedly she screamed. I don't know if these are true, they're all just allegations I've heard and could have been made up by fans :jl:

Hide contents

Considering Britney is a Mezzo-Soprano and not Alto and did receive vocal training, I wonder if she'd be like "I'm not an alto :ohdear:" and avoid the question. Well I mean TECHNICALLY she would be an alto in a choir but outside of that, she's a Mezzo-Soprano :truthtea:

I have heard Fans asked it during POM and they were thrown out by her team.

Why does she screamed?

35 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Why does she screamed?

If these allegations are true, I think that if she did scream, then it was probably because of bad memories associated with Original Doll. We all know that pre-2007, everything was building up and there was a lot going on behind the scenes. 

21 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm, interesting! The screaming is interesting - depending on the context and the reason why shed scream:omgreallyney: Imagine if someone said LEAK RE33ELLI0N!! haha.

I meant her more natural voice, I just heard it was alto, im not sure about the exact terms haha ;)

10 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Why does she screamed?

oh wow if i had a chance to meet her i wouldn't ask about original doll or stuff like that. I feel like it is a lot of pressure on Britney and it puts her in an awkward situation where she doesnt know what to say and doesnt want to leave the question unanswered. Considering how shy and anxious she is too. 

Archived