Anyone that met Britney

rower2222

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Had A Meet And Great with her During the Circus Tour In Manchester. She was lovley, So With Every Show or Public Thing i go Too, I wear an Autisim Badge. When i First Came in She Saw it And she Really Acomidated Me. she Told me there would be some loud noises in the show so if i needed to wear my Headphones or cover my Ears That Was Fine. She Also Said That if i needed to Go for a break if things were becoming too Overwhelming i could do that As well. 

Wait this is so cute. I didn’t even know she did M&G during circus 

3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Had A Meet And Great with her During the Circus Tour In Manchester. She was lovley, So With Every Show or Public Thing i go Too, I wear an Autisim Badge. When i First Came in She Saw it And she Really Acomidated Me. she Told me there would be some loud noises in the show so if i needed to wear my Headphones or cover my Ears That Was Fine. She Also Said That if i needed to Go for a break if things were becoming too Overwhelming i could do that As well. 

I'm SOFT right now omg :crying1: I'm stanning the right artist. :crying3:

I'm so happy that you had that kind of experience and interaction with her. :hugs:

Just now, BONO Productions said:

I'm SOFT right now omg :crying1: I'm stanning the right artist. :crying3:

I'm so happy that you had that kind of experience and interaction with her. :hugs:

I Remember my Mum Getting teary Eyed when Britney was Talking to me. Britney noticed and then gave my mum a tissue. she then Said to my Mum. "us mums Are Very emotional" My Mum Then burst out laughing

I’ve never met her. One of my biggest regrets was not meeting her when she came to London in 2018, the M&G was SO CHEAP (I spent the equivalent on merch💀) compared to how much it was in Vegas, I could’ve afforded 15 M&Gs if I wanted but for some stupid reason I felt like it wasn’t the right time to meet her (was going through a hard time and I wanted to look back one day and have a whole good vibes memory of meeting her in a good time of my life), but now looking back... **** it, I should’ve done it!

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I’ve never met her. One of my biggest regrets was not meeting her when she came to London in 2018, the M&G was SO CHEAP (I spent the equivalent on merch💀) compared to how much it was in Vegas, I could’ve afforded 15 M&Gs if I wanted but for some stupid reason I felt like it wasn’t the right time to meet her (was going through a hard time and I wanted to look back one day and have a whole good vibes memory of meeting), but now looking back... **** it, I should’ve done it!

Everything happens for a reason. You hopefully will one day and it’ll all make sense why you passed up that one! 

Never met her and don't think I ever will... I believe the last time she toured where I am, she was doing The Circus Starring Britney Spears, I was very very young when she did that tour so I didn't know about it at the time but a lot of the critics here trashed her performance like the a lot of the critics in Australia :crying1:  Little did they know it was her last GREAT tour.

She had a stop here during her ...Baby One More Time tour but I don't know how the critics reacted to that. 

@Britney-fan12332143 and @Slayeryour experiences meeting her were so wholesome omg :makeitrain: 

I met her in 2017. My story is on here from my M&G. This was in the height of her wearing the dark eyeliner, which I later found out was eye shadow.

She was gorgeous in real life, like a doll. Absolutely breathtaking. I can't tell you how intimidating it is to be looking someone like Britney Spears in the eyes while telling a story of what an impact she has on your life. No amount of public speaking classes could've prepared me for that moment. I stood way back so I wasn't pushed around by her team to hurry and take a picture. Britney was lovely but her whole entourage is very pushy and tries to rush you. Britney laughed and was present. She also told me she liked my shirt and wore a similar shirt at her next M&G. For the picture, SHE pulled ME in close...I went in so hesitant. I didn't want to scare her or make her nervous so I was going to give her space but she took the initiative. I mean, we were **** to ****. My picture turned out wonderful. She's got the old Britney smile and looks genuinely happy. 

Archived