Anyone that met Britney

rower2222

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I talk to her all the time, she is the nicest person ever, we even make it a goal to see each other at least once a month, we have tea and cookies and we talk about everything. She even tells me about Sam's performance in bed and I'm like :makeitrain: Britney ohh goshhh I blush with embarrassment I'm not usually the type of person to like to hear about those things, anyone who knows me knows what a shy and timid person I am but Brit makes me feel so comfortable :hugs: I hope some day you get to meet her :mcry: we always have so much fun.

Spoiler

:shake::shake::shake: :tiffanynod::shake::shake::shake:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I talk to her all the time, she is the nicest person ever, we even make it a goal to see each other at least once a month, we have tea and cookies and we talk about everything. She even tells me about Sam's performance in bed and I'm like :makeitrain: Britney ohh goshhh I blush with embarrassment I'm not usually the type of person to like to hear about those things, anyone who knows me knows what a shy and timid person I am but Brit makes me feel so comfortable :hugs: I hope some day you you get to meet her :mcry: we always have so much fun.

Hide contents

:shake::shake::shake: :tiffanynod::shake::shake::shake:

please spill the tea bub, who is brit's least fave ex :OMGney:

I met her twice, she was SOOOOO sweet and kind! She is literally so beautiful in person, pictures and videos literally do her no justice.

She was laughing and having a joke with me when we met the first time in December 2015, she was in an extremely good mood when I met her! She is literally SO tiny in person and skinny as a needle. The second time was in 2018, she was still very sweet and polite but seemed a bit anxious!

Honestly though she's so sweet and humble! I preferred when I met her in 2015 to 2018, but i had a good experience both times :) 

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I met her twice, she was SOOOOO sweet and kind! She is literally so beautiful in person, pictures and videos literally do her no justice.

She was laughing and having a joke with me when we met the first time in December 2015, she was in an extremely good mood when I met her! She is literally SO tiny in person and skinny as a needle. The second time was in 2018, she was still very sweet and polite but seemed a bit anxious!

Honestly though she's so sweet and humble! I preferred when I met her in 2015 to 2018, but i had a good experience both times :) 

OMG pictures? :OMGney: 

• Content Curators
26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did she look a lot different between those two times?

24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg I'm so happy for you! :crying2: :hugs:

It's crazy how humble she is despite the fact that she's THE Britney Spears.

A meet and greet with her is one of my biggest dreams but I doubt it'll happen because she doesnt do meet and greets on her international tours

and by the time I'm financially stable to afford to fly to the US, she's probably retired. :crying1:

I know 2 people that did meet and greets during the POM tour in Europe, they knew what to expect following the Marta drama however they said she was really nice and they asked to put their arm around her for the photo and she said of course and their photos are amazing so idk I feel like people expected too much out of those I would be happy to just have a picture with her with the memory of saying hello to her 

1 hour ago, BONO Productions said:

Omg I'm so happy for you! :crying2: :hugs:

It's crazy how humble she is despite the fact that she's THE Britney Spears.

A meet and greet with her is one of my biggest dreams but I doubt it'll happen because she doesnt do meet and greets on her international tours

and by the time I'm financially stable to afford to fly to the US, she's probably retired. :crying1:

Aww thank you, it was honestly so great! I couldn't have wished for it to be better and Fe was the sweetest person on earth! I spent like an hour with Fe before the show, she was just chilling with us fans chatting after the backstage tour and posing for photo's hugging us - giving us m&g tips! after the show she came running up to me with my photo shouting 'omg your picture came out so good, i'm soooo happy for you' - she said before the M&Gs she was aware of some of the bad M&G photos circulating online :tifflmao: so that's why she all gave us tips to get a good m&g pic!

She's literally so humble, she loved that I came all the way from England, said she loved it there! I  told her I flew out on boxing day (december 26th) and she had no idea what boxing day was and asked me what it was (it's an english bank holiday) and we talked a little more. She was so just so sweet laughing and joking with me, her sons were literally opposite us sitting on a circus stool prop playing! It was just great, she was like have a great show sweetie at the end.

Aww i'm sure you'll get the chance to meet her one day, don't worry!! :kiss: I think at some point she will come back!

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Did she look a lot different between those two times?

Umm honestly not really, apart from that *** **** black coat in 2018 :tifflmao:

She was GLOWING in 2015 though, she was wearing light make-up not the dark eyeshadow. But she still looked stunning in 2018! :) Her body is INCREDIBLE!

Had A Meet And Great with her During the Circus Tour In Manchester. She was lovley, So With Every Show or Public Thing i go Too, I wear an Autisim Badge. When i First Came in She Saw it And she Really Acomidated Me. she Told me there would be some loud noises in the show so if i needed to wear my Headphones or cover my Ears That Was Fine. She Also Said That if i needed to Go for a break if things were becoming too Overwhelming i could do that As well. 

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Had A Meet And Great with her During the Circus Tour In Manchester. She was lovley, So With Every Show or Public Thing i go Too, I wear an Autisim Badge. When i First Came in She Saw it And she Really Acomidated Me. she Told me there would be some loud noises in the show so if i needed to wear my Headphones or cover my Ears That Was Fine. She Also Said That if i needed to Go for a break if things were becoming too Overwhelming i could do that As well. 

OMG HOW SWEET :yasqueen:

my heart :yasqueen:

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yeah I pretty much had the same experience!

I met her Feb 2015 and got to read out letter I wrote and show her my BOMT routine I used to do on my bed when I was a child and she was laughing along. Showed her what a 'slutdrop' dance move was etc. Took her hand and kissed it when I was leaving. It was very good energy.

Then 2nd m&g was the week Glory came out and of course she looked 10/10 but the m&g was sold out so was a bit fast-paced and didn't get a chance to say much. Although she was like 'OMG I love your shirt. That's my favourite colour!' (I was wearing a baby blue shirt....as DUH....I knew it was her fave colour haha!).

My 3rd m&g was during the POM tour when she came to Scotland in 2018. Obviously we know she was a bit off at this time. She pretended to remember me (which I appreciated ha) and was nice. She put her hand around me for picture and I put my 2 fingers up behind her head and stuck my tongue out. Then security lunged at me and it created a bit of an atmosphere as she looked a bit scared and broke the cuddle... as if I was doing some kind of rude gesture behind her. So made it a bit awkward. But again- she was nice to me.

First m&g in 2015 was probs the best experience. Although there's an argument that the m&gs being kind of manufactured interaction.  I love the random stories meeting her out and about as she always seems nice :kisses2all:

Archived