Madonna's 1987 Latin love letter "La Isla Bonita" dethrones bish I'm Madonna as her most viewed video on YouTube.

• Exhale+

With over 322 Million views, Madonna's classic hit La Isla Bonita, managed to dethrone Bish I'm Madonna as her most viewed on YouTube.

Reason why. She still has a massive fan base in Latin America, and according to a Madonna fan site. YouTube is bigger than Spotify or audio streaming services in Latin America. And that's where her cover of Faz Gostoso was hugely successful especially in Brazil where it's Gold.

Hung up every day is approaching to 300 million views as well. 

We love a queen who has an immortal career. 

She did say in 2009. 

"That even when she dies, her music will live on forever, and in some aspects she's immortal cos even when she's not on the living planet, she's still alive through her music, and Art never dies."

• Love 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With over 322 Million views, Madonna's classic hit La Isla Bonita, managed to dethrone Bish I'm Madonna as her most viewed on YouTube.   Reason why. She still has a massive fan base in Latin

Receipts or it didn’t happen. You have a past on here @Spicechinodiva. Also, Madonna didn’t deserved that iconique Minaj verse on the “*****, I’m Whackdonna.”   

Islamic Bonita deserves 

4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She did say in 2009. 

"That even when she dies, her music will live on forever, and in some aspects she's immortal cos even when she's not on the living planet, she's still alive through her music, and Art never dies."

Who was Madonna speaking about in this quote? You wrote she said this, and she wouldn't call herself "she". 

• Like 1

I had no idea it was that popular (and I'm a Latin myself)

I would've expected Like a Prayer or Vogue to be at the top. Even Material Girl. I actually checked, and Material Girl was only added to her channel 2 years ago, but it already has 50M views, so I believe if it was uploaded in 2009 like the rest, it would be one of the most popular videos on her channel.

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Like A Prayer is the ultimate Madonna track, imo.

La Isla Bonita is maybe third in my top 10. But it is an amazing song and I’m happy that people are still appreciative of her great back catalogue instead of just listening to the utter garbage she’s been releasing in the last few years :trash: