5 - Don't Cry - 7.23

4 - Hold On Tight - 7.424

3 - Perfume - 7.682

2 - Alien - 7.84

WINNER - 1 - WORK ***** - 8.98

Shocked Oh My GIF by ABC Network

3 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

giphy.gif

omg this is my first megarate game im so stoked.

I'm a melodramatic Sagittarius so i usually give lengthy comments but I'll do my best to limit it to 3 sentences. :embarrassney:

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it, it's usually a lot of fun! :)

added you to the list! thank you for limiting to 3 sentences :makeitrain: (you'll see I receive A LOT of comments) :tifflmao:

I saw you guys in the FF thread and thought i'd tag you guys to see if you'd be interested in playing? :) 

@KaylynShea @C0CKy @MathCarmignani @MeAgainstTheMusic_ @YannFrance @ol123 @Fenixxx123 @nerdygeekgrl @LetsRoll @MonaLisa613 @nwonder

Don't worry if not, all the game involves is the time to listen to the album and DM me the rates for the songs and then there will be a ceremony on the 16th August for a couple of hours :) 

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I saw you guys in the FF thread and thought i'd tag you guys to see if you'd be interested in playing? :) 

@KaylynShea @C0CKy @MathCarmignani @MeAgainstTheMusic_ @YannFrance @ol123 @Fenixxx123 @nerdygeekgrl @LetsRoll @MonaLisa613 @nwonder

Don't worry if not, all the game involves is the time to listen to the album and DM me the rates for the songs and then there will be a ceremony on the 16th August for a couple of hours :) 

Thank you love!

I’d love to play but for some reason I don’t have an inbox so I can’t dm anyone or receive dms 

:crying1:

I have the chat box thingy if that works? 

4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

:surprisedney: I'll do that tonight i loved this concept 

yay! welcome!! :) 

expect messiness ;)

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Thank you love!

I’d love to play but for some reason I don’t have an inbox so I can’t dm anyone or receive dms 

:crying1:

I have the chat box thingy if that works? 

omg welcome! :kiss:

yes you can send the rates through the chat box if you're unable to send through DM :) 

i'll add you both to the list of participants! you've both got a while to send rates, so do it whenever you have time - no rush :)

Archived