The hate on Femme Fatale

thelegendney

A conversation no one is ready to have lol...

Femme Fatale stands as one of her best albums, period. its not a fan fave for lots of reasons, given the time period/era. BUT, production wise, song wise, and how COHESIVE this album is, it truly is great. I’m biased since it did make me a stan. over the years though, I will never ever get sick of this album. There is not a single bad song on this record (if you exclude bfb lol even tho it sometimes can be a bop). MV wise, amazing concepts and she looked great there. AMAZING singles, definitely good choices on Team B’s part for once. Except I would def have added either Inside Out or Seal It w a Kiss.

The songs are amazing. so cohesive and just fit well together. its pure pop GOLD and so Britney. The ONLY downside is they could have picked better features for this album😩 This album has the best bonus tracks, period. Up N Down remains my fav to this day. you have HATLM, Inside Out, Criminal, Gasoline, SIWAK, and underrated MASTERPIECE Selfish. AND SCARY- work of art, should have been on the U.S edition. My faves remain to this day: up n down, DDB, inside out, TTWE, HATLM, & scary. you also have “weirdney” in there with How I roll, but still a fun bop.

Overall, this album is elite and im just not afraid to say it. (the photoshoot to me is beautiful, even if others think otherwise lol), and its just GOLD. I LOVE the name of it, and it definitely embodies the perfect pop record, a masterpiece. periodt. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it, but i think it's like in the middle of the pack/almost bottom tear, but just because her discography is AMAZING

It just sounds like it could be any artist's electropop/dance/edm album... In my opinion Gasoline (my all time FF fave) is the only song that screams Britney from the album and it's like an alien on the album given it's so different from the rest of it. The album just doesn't cream Britney to me, but yeah it's amazing and cohesive and full of electropop/EDMish perfection. That's why it's so middle of the pack to me :bedtime:

FF is one of the few albums from Britney’s that I can listen to every single track (except How I Roll). The songs are solid dance/feel good. 

I just feel it’s a bit generic and not very Britney Spears. Literally any artist could have released it and around about 2010/2011 lots of people were doing that style of music so she could have gone for something a little more unique to her. It’s also evident she wasn’t into this era and had a lot going on in her personal life. She should never have been forced on stage when she was being so medicated. It’s sad. 

Femme Fatale is my absolute favourite album (followed by Circus, Blackout & Glory). Every song is bop, no fillers, successful singles, promotion & production is outta this world. And the most important thing is it makes me wanna dance for whole hour and 2 minutes :lizzie:

I don't understand the hate it gets. Maybe if Britney wasn't so heavily medicated things would be different :ehum:

I don't care about people who says it's sang by Siri, still way better than whispering :billiebarf:

Archived