What is your favourite junk food?

Slayer

I rarely eat junk food but I recently been addicted to Doritos dinamita tortilla chips and a yummy  horchata slushy they sell at QT. I get them once or twice a week! 

Spoiler

I also go to take a look at the hunky Latino cashier's buns!😈 Damn if only he knew what I want to do with them! 🤤

On 8/1/2020 at 11:45 PM, Blackout2006 said:

In terms of like “meals”, it’s pizza and burger :bow:

Whereas for “snacks”, it’s chips (crisps) 

Idk if it counts as a junk food, but here in Spain we have a food shop chain called Mercadona, and they sell food made by them and on the things that they sell are some cereals that are like cubes and they are brown and fulled in the inside with something like powder milk, they have a lot of sugar so it may count as a junk food idk

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

Idk if it counts as a junk food, but here in Spain we have a food shop chain called Mercadona, and they sell food made by them and on the things that they sell are some cereals that are like cubes and they are brown and fulled in the inside with something like powder milk, they have a lot of sugar so it may count as a junk food idk

Basically, anything that highly contains carbs, sugar or any fat-inducing ingredients, can be counted as junk food

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block