Does anyone have an ONTD account? Exhalers are getting dragged

MyahJeanSpears

I frequent that website occasionally and there's always a Britney post that comes out where the members drag everyone on the Free Britney movement, call us delusional, and basically go off at the mouth about things they have no idea about. They specifically drag exhalers and make it seem like we're crazy and that everything is fine with Britney and that her family have her best interest at heart. (While also making it clear that they lurk this site themselves :bieber:)

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118551932.html#comments

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118488905.html

These are two separate posts (the second is worse) where these idiots seem to 100% buy what Team CON is selling. 

Can anyone go in there and spam with actual receipts that we have? No one is pointing out how their family is profiting, how abusive Jamie is, etc etc etc. And I am really tired of them basically talking out of their *****. 

Their membership is restricted, otherwise I'd do it myself.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

That website looks so cheap :jj: like the users :yesokay:

Excuse me? We don't send death threats when critics didn't give Glory 100% :wontcry:

Lmao to be fair it is a dying website full of fake concerned woke people past its peak. I think the last time they had a semblance of relevance was when Britney was on tour for Femme Fatale. :chrissy:

But yeah the posts are fill with vitriol aimed at her fanbase. I would love to see them all under conservatorship for 12 years and see how they like it. In fact, conservatorships for every reviewer who didn't give Glory 100% as well. 

marissa mayer discussion GIF

Archived