An Open Letter to Jamie Spears

Roger

Dear M. Spears,

I would like to start with a plain fact: we are not YOUR fans. We are fans of your daughter, the legendary Miss Britney Spears. We do not care about you. We do not care about Jamie Lynn. We do not care about your ex wife. We do not care about your son. We are BRITNEY fans !

You accuse us of starting conspiracies on your daughter. But you know what's not a conspiracy ?

You asking for a raise for taking care of your daughter. You hanging out with your handlers/managers group, living your best life off Britney's money without her. You cutting off the only interview where she speaks about this corrupt conservatorship. You pushing her to go on world tours months after she was hospitalised. You ignoring her ex-boyfriends who stated that she is not mentally unstable. You having a restraining order against her sons.

No hero gets paid for "saving" his own daughters life. No hero ask for a percentage of their child income for taking care of them. No hero let their loved ones don't do what they want to do. 

We know what you are doing. We won't give you another dime. We won't be silenced anymore.

Watch out M. Spears, this is just getting started.

#FreeBritney #SaveSpears

Please retweet so it reaches the Spears clan:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Dear M. Spears,

I would like to start with a plain fact: we are NOT your fans. We are fans of your daughter, the legendary Miss Britney Spears. We do not care about you. We do not care about Jamie Lynn "Juno Lou". We do not care about your ex wife. We do not care about your son. We are BRITNEY fans !

You accuse us of starting conspiracies on your daughter. But you know what's not a conspiracy ? You asking for a raise for taking care of your daughter. You hanging out with your handlers/managers group, living your best life off Britney's money without her. You cutting off the only interview where she speaks about this corrupt conservatorship. You pushing her to go on world tours months after she was hospitalised. 

No hero gets paid for "saving" his own daughters life. No hero ask for a raise for taking care of his child. No hero let their loved ones don't do what they want to do. 

We know what you are doing. We won't give you another dime. We won't be silenced anymore.

Watch out M. Spears, this is just getting started.

#FreeBritney #SaveSpears

Well Said

I agree with all of your letter but I also think this whole thing is messy because he along with Britney isn’t allowed to speak on certain things like why she had to tour so soon after her breakdown. Her record label definitely had them sign NDAs and after Blackout didn’t get a tour who’s to say she wasn’t contractually obligated to tour at that time. Which is probably why he had to come in at first and help her get through that time but honestly the rest is just ****. It’s been far to long. The record label makes enough money where they could have let her take a break but I’m guessing because her name was still so big they demanded her to continue work. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I agree with all of your letter but I also think this whole thing is messy because he along with Britney isn’t allowed to speak on certain things like why she had to tour so soon after her breakdown. Her record label definitely had them sign NDAs and after Blackout didn’t get a tour who’s to say she wasn’t contractually obligated to tour at that time. Which is probably why he had to come in at first and help her get through that time but honestly the rest is just ****. It’s been far to long. The record label makes enough money where they could have let her take a break but I’m guessing because her name was still so big they demanded her to continue work. 

They could've let her default the contract. She would've been sued and dropped by the label. She had the money, at the time, to pay whatever they would have sued her for. She could've taken a couple years off. And another company would have been thrilled to sign her once she showed back up refreshed, with her head screwed on and with a stack of songs she'd written in her time away. That was another option. 

13 minutes ago, alluvion said:

They could've let her default the contract. She would've been sued and dropped by the label. She had the money, at the time, to pay whatever they would have sued her for. She could've taken a couple years off. And another company would have been thrilled to sign her once she showed back up refreshed, with her head screwed on and with a stack of songs she'd written in her time away. That was another option. 

I think it’s more obvious now that her freedom is more important but I’m certain that’s why her father came in. I think everyone including the fans thought she had worked to hard to throw it all away. I think Britney was a huge liability back then especially and may not have been picked up so easy if she was seen as trouble in the industry. I’m pretty sure most of her gigs after 07 were approved through the insurance of the cship. It’s like a guarantee she’ll show up and do the work. 

3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think it’s more obvious now that her freedom is more important but I’m certain that’s why her father came in. I think everyone including the fans thought she had worked to hard to throw it all away. I think Britney was a huge liability back then especially and may not have been picked up so easy if she was seen as trouble in the industry. I’m pretty sure most of her gigs after 07 were approved through the insurance of the cship. It’s like a guarantee she’ll show up and do the work. 

You're probably right about getting insured. 

But they claimed she has dementia. That's what I can't get over. Dementia. And two months later is guesting on a sitcom.

We know she was already being robbed for, at least, 4 years before the c-ship started. If Jamie was protecting her, by taking away all her civil rights and claiming she has dementia, who was he protecting her from? Because the theft continued after the c-ship, continues to this day. So, it sure looks like rather than protecting her, he was protecting himself, making it impossible for her to hold him accountable for the financial crimes he'd already committed against her.

It's really sad, I definitely see a pattern of Britney choosing leechy bum boyfriends because her issues with her leechy bum father.  It's like she heris repeating the relationship dynamic to help her heal from it which of course will never happen until she breaks the pattern and find her own value outside of men who want to use her for her assets. 

28 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s great but I’d erase the Juno Lou dig, it kinda takes away from the mature, serious tone of the rest of the statement. 

I updated and erased the "Colon" and "Juno Lou" parts. I also added the restraining order thing.

I am gonna whoop his A.S.S. :gunriah:

48 minutes ago, alluvion said:

You're probably right about getting insured. 

But they claimed she has dementia. That's what I can't get over. Dementia. And two months later is guesting on a sitcom.

We know she was already being robbed for, at least, 4 years before the c-ship started. If Jamie was protecting her, by taking away all her civil rights and claiming she has dementia, who was he protecting her from? Because the theft continued after the c-ship, continues to this day. So, it sure looks like rather than protecting her, he was protecting himself, making it impossible for her to hold him accountable for the financial crimes he'd already committed against her.

Look I don’t like what the cship has become but I’ll never change my mind about Britney needing help back then. She was rebelling against things so hard that it wasn’t even herself anymore. Her anger was placed in the wrong spots and her career was actually a good thing. Behind closed doors her label was trash for sure but all singers in the industry (especially when she signed) were treated poorly and controlled. Do you know NSyncs story? Their business manager literally stole all their money and they weren’t paid for years. That can be blamed on her parents as well and maybe even more so as she wasn’t even of legal age yet. However in 2007 leeches like Sam Lutfi were completely manipulating her and trying to take advantage of her estate. She wasn’t doing much better with those type of people around either and the sad truth is that anyone including her family that gets close to her starts to abuse that relationship. I really do think her father had good intentions but he’s also the same guy who pushed her so hard to make money for the family so he was bound to crash as well. He can’t handle the responsibility and if she does need help I think we all agree that a cship isn’t the right way of going about it. Dementia is obviously not a problem here and the cship should have never been approved. We can’t change the past though and her future is all that matters. 

Archived