Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

This guy admiting to his crap would be like BTK confessing he killed all those women before he was caught. Duh. Idiot.Β 

Now, to be honest, I think this is a point where little can be done. In a way, I do fee the movement can only go so far. Legally, this is beyond people's hands and yes, it might be benefiting them more than Britney herself.

I wonder where are a those fame hungry TV lawyers at?

Please people... gather a few of you, print the public files under her case and build a whole TV sketch to refute Jamie's allegations. Its not that hard, there are a bunch ofΒ incosistencies and very telling public allegations by Jamie & Co. everywhere. DO FRICKING SMTHΒ :katybelt:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

jamie-spears.jpg.493dca53bce3b774f4160a0bc2ff5398.jpg

Britney's father and conservator, Jamie Spears, says the #FreeBritney movement is one giantΒ conspiracy theory to paint him as a bad guy.Β 

The #FreeBritney movement shines a light on perceived injustices happening to the pop star before our very eyes. As a result of the legal restraints, Britney can't hire her own doctors or lawyers, spend her money how she sees fit, see people freely, drive, vote, get married and more.Β 

Β 

Jamie Spears

Jamie says people need to mind their own business, calling the re-energized campaignΒ a "joke."

β€œAll these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he tells The Post. β€œIt’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

As for the accusations he,Β Britney's business manager Lou Taylor, and others connected to the conservatorship are stealing from Britney's fortune, Mr. Spears adamantly denies that.Β 

β€œI have to report every nickel and dime spent to the court every year,” he said. β€œHow the hell would I steal something?”

Mr. Spears adds that the fans who aggressively interfere are the real problem.Β 

β€œPeople are being stalked and targeted with death threats,” he said. β€œIt’s horrible. We don’t want those kinds of fans.

β€œI love my daughter,” Jamie continued. β€œI love all my kids. But this is our business. It’s private.”

Interestingly, the conservatorship is a matter of public record.Β 

This means war!!!

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

After digesting this I actually have new hope that they’re ending this conservatorship. He did this as a last attempt at having the final word, but went to the wrong media channel for it.Β 

FreeBritney has literally been covered by People magazine and Jamie Spears finally talks and goes to page 6?!? It’s like he set this up himself. Surely someone in Britney’s team could hook him up with a big publication?!?

I also wonder if he chose to give a statement to an outlet rather than an interview or video interview like Bryan did, maybe he would explode about certain questions being asked as he does have a temper.

The restraining order to prove it as well, I agree he set himself up this isn't no conspiracy theory I do believe this C Ship is unnecessary and, Britney wants out and if her request isn't being met, and they let her work to make money, but she can't be freed from this as her brother admitting she always wanted out. I get the vibe they know if Britney is let go they have no cash cow, most of them would be cut off from her and she would probably fire Larry and maybe even move on to a different record label.

• Like 4

I'm curious over all these excuses the Spears family continues to use.

She is a bad driver, Britney has a video loaded to Instagram saying she only had 1 speeding ticket.

With the paparazzi frenzy Britney never hit one or harmed anyone driving a vehicle while being swarmed.

Also the excuse of who would book her reservations, per Bryan - Hello she would probably hire an assistant and new staff and lawyer to get things handled.

These folks give the impression that this woman can't do a dam thing even if she can memorize choreography, sing, dance, act, host, judge, perform, travel, have a packed work schedule, entertain, and basically work and make money.

According to Larry months and months ago he said Britney hasn't called him in quite sometime. They know Britney would probably fire Larry, obviously, Lou, Jamie would be taken off the pay roll and those businesses they created would be diminished just like Britney's were pre C Ship allegedly.

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Is his comment about the death threats true? Has the family actually filed a report with the police about it? Or is he just saying that to make the Free Brit crowd seem nuts?

Well yeah, didn't people send Lou death threats? 🧐

Β 

29 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

With the paparazzi frenzy Britney never hit one or harmed anyone driving a vehicle while being swarmed.

Actually she did once. She ran over a pap's foot. He sued. Buuut, the fact she only did it once, like, that's remarkable. All the time the paps were literally begging for her to hit them. When the car's engine is ignited you move away - they kept hoarding her car lmao. She still did that, though.

• Like 1

I don't know if I truly believe this article... The Post is known for tabloideqsue type stuff.Β  I can't imagine Jamie speaking up when there's an investigation going, and can't imagine Charlie speaking up either since he probably wants nothing to do with this.

I do believe her team is benefiting off this #FreeBritney movement though, even if it paints them in a bad light... it's getting them attention, views, comments, clicks, ad revenue, etc.Β  all the clout they want.

And if she has no issues, then just let her speak freely.Β 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Rob_ said:

The crazy thing is, is that I think he thinks he’s really doing something beneficial for Britney. He doesn’t realize that closing her off from the whole world and controlling every aspect of her life is NOT what she needs. He’s so deranged, he thinks it’s helpful.Β 

Which is why I understand that he really isn’t the bad guy. The real puppet master is Lou, both of Britney’s parents are highly religious so she can spin and manipulate anything to get them in her side. It’s probably why Britney is so conflicted, if Jamie is taking her money, she wouldn’t mind (to a certain extent) and she never had a problem giving them what they want but they are just as naive and listen to the wrong people and yes he’s stubborn and is convinced he’s doing something right because father’s naturally want to shield their children from the world. It’s unfortunate he’s guided by the cult of SatanΒ 

• Love 6
  • Like 1