Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

21 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Even that's questionable. It seems everyone has slept on Black is King.

Some people are still trying to make it happen like Adele and some pages but I still dont see/hear enough noise, same thing that happened with her album with Jay Z and the Lion King soundtracks :oprah:

I dont know why people still want to act (and force everyone else to believe) she is as relevant as she was 5 years ago :umsaywhat:

Just now, Bundy said:

Some people are still trying to make it happen like Adele and some pages but I still dont see/hear enough noise, same thing that happened with her album with Jay Z and the Lion King soundtracks :oprah:

I dont know why people still want to act (and force everyone else to believe) she is as relevant as she was 5 years ago :umsaywhat:

I don't have a problem with her and I appreciate her artistry and worth ethic. It just seems like Gen Z doesn't give a **** about her tbh. lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't have a problem with her and I appreciate her artistry and worth ethic. It just seems like Gen Z doesn't give a **** about her tbh. lol

I think shes overrated and I dont even check for her unless someone mentions her on smt Im reading

But her fans are so tiring wanting to force everyone to like her and kiss her *** too :sofedup: they dont want even to accept she isnt popular anymore like it happens with every other female after they hit 30 or smt :oprah:

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Nat Geo or something like that should make a documentary about it. The medical community will be shook and it'll be very interesting to know who figured out the cure to her illness, Jamie, Larry, Lou, Sam Ingham or Reva Goetz. They deserve a Nobel prize tbh.

Interesting how she's survived without performing these past two years

They are truly blessed people, this is why we are THEIR fans, not Britneys bc they truly saved her life as the miracles they are 

:kylie:

I mean, they have been saying she isnt doing great since last year :oprah: First they said it was Jamies colon exploding, then her meds stopped working, then she stopped taking her meds and finally, she almost died.

U proably just gave them an idea rn Poke :typing:

Watch them start saying now she isnt doing ok since last year bc "free Britney people and members" are making difficult for Britney to perform and this is what makes her stable and sane  :duh:

1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

My thing is with the Michael Jackson statement, that was a low take. Basically he is saying if we dont have this in place she will become addicted to ***** and overdose. I think this whole thing is about her **** usage and how can you keep someone from doing them other than having complete control. 

To this point cant the court say we will lift the constraints temporarily until we see she may need it again. Their not even trying to let her make her own mistakes because there's so much money involved. 

Many people struggle with ***** but that's why theres therapy and rehab. Give her a chance.

I think it was ***** too. Remember how no one in court denied it when Sam lutfi said she was on ****.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

He's so mad at us though. I love it. When he realizes that all Britney fans are #FreeBritney :gunriah:

It just shows how out of touch he is that he thinks he could get rid of the FreeBritney fans and still have people to sell **** to.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I think it was ***** too. Remember how no one in court denied it when Sam lutfi said she was on ****.

Well, maybe her mom shouldn't have gotten her hooked on Adderall and maybe her team shouldn't have been working her to the point of exhaustion. As someone who was living the Endless Party in LA for about 6 years, non-stop, I'll tell you that it's easy to compromise to doing **** when the coke runs out. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I can definetly believe she's paying folks to hype up her project

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I think shes overrated and I dont even check for her unless someone mentions her on smt Im reading

But her fans are so tiring wanting to force everyone to like her and kiss her *** too :sofedup: they dont want even to accept she isnt popular anymore like it happens with any other female after they hit 30 or smt :oprah:

Her fans are going to have a hard time dealing with that 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

jamie-spears.jpg.493dca53bce3b774f4160a0bc2ff5398.jpg

Britney's father and conservator, Jamie Spears, says the #FreeBritney movement is one giant conspiracy theory to paint him as a bad guy. 

The #FreeBritney movement shines a light on perceived injustices happening to the pop star before our very eyes. As a result of the legal restraints, Britney can't hire her own doctors or lawyers, spend her money how she sees fit, see people freely, drive, vote, get married and more. 

Jamie Spears

Jamie says people need to mind their own business, calling the re-energized campaign a "joke."

“All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he tells The Post. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

As for the accusations he, Britney's business manager Lou Taylor, and others connected to the conservatorship are stealing from Britney's fortune, Mr. Spears adamantly denies that. 

“I have to report every nickel and dime spent to the court every year,” he said. “How the hell would I steal something?”

Mr. Spears adds that the fans who aggressively interfere are the real problem. 

“People are being stalked and targeted with death threats,” he said. “It’s horrible. We don’t want those kinds of fans.

“I love my daughter,” Jamie continued. “I love all my kids. But this is our business. It’s private.”

Interestingly, the conservatorship is a matter of public record. 

Charlie Ebersol

Britney's ex-boyfriend, whom she dated for eight months in 2015, was asked whether Britney is a helpless pawn in all of this.

“Absolutely not,” he said. Ebersol also denies getting paid to be Britney's boyfriend. There's buzz one of Britney's other exes, David Lucado, as well as her current boyfriend Sam Asghari, are cut a check to be with Britney.

“Not [true] in any way, shape or form,” Ebersol said.

Ebersol was asked whether Britney is mentally unstable.

“Absolutely not,” he said.

If she's not mentally unstable, then why the need for a conservatorship. Well, according to an unnamed insider... here's why:

The conservatorship

The insider described the conservatorship as something useful for Britney.

“It’s not at all a conservatorship like you read about for old people,” said the insider. “It protects her in a way people like Michael Jackson weren’t protected, from themselves and from other people. She’s been able to perform all this time because performing is where she is happiest."

“When she’s left to her own devices is where the trouble starts. She does have some serious issues.”

Adam Streisand

A lawyer whom Britney hired in 2008 to defend her, but was fired by Britney's newly-appointed representation hired by the conservatorship team, also weighed in. It's worth mentioning Streisand was let go because the courts deemed incompetent, therefore she wasn't of sound mind to hire anyone. 

Streisand claimed Britney wasn't crazy at the time, “just agitated. She understood the concept of a conservatorship but just did not want her father to be the conservator.”

“Jamie’s a weird guy, he’s a control freak,” Streisand said. “But I don’t see him as some sort of criminal mastermind in this.”

It's unclear what Britney's net worth is currently. Page Six claims it's somewhere between $60 million to $215 million, which is obviously a humungous difference. 

The #FreeBritney movement

Veteran music producer Ed Steinberg says her team is actually benefiting from the #FreeBritney movement. 

“Whatever is or is not wrong with her, the #FreeBritney movement is making her relevant at a time when a lot of pop stars [from the early 2000s] are aging out of the public eye,” he said.

“Her management, her label and Britney herself aren’t stupid. They may not have started the movement but they’re benefiting from it.”

Interesting. They changed the featured image on the article to this one @Jordan Miller

freebritney1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=915

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/01/britney-spears-dad-calls-freebritney-a-conspiracy-theory/

• Love 6
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

At the end of the day, he’s her father and whether we admit it or not, we hope he really is innocent. There’s something that seems odd about a dad so publicly abusing his own daughter. 

I would love to be proven wrong, but they’re making it so difficult for us. And I’m sorry, but until the words come out of Britney’s mouth that she isn’t being abused in any capacity, then we have no choice but to believe that she is from the evidence we’re being presented, whether they’re fabricated or not. 

I don't think britney has the wherewithal to really know what's really going on, I'm sure they hide n do plenty without her consent or knowledge, therefore it's hard to answer. 

• Like 4