Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

'we don't want those sorts of fans'

why do the spears family think we're fans of all of them? WE'RE ONLY FANS OF BRITNEYS!!!:gunriah:

Bc they are frustrated losers that have to belittle Britney the person to feel better with their pathetic selves. They think they own Britney, her money and everything that comes with her name only bc they are related. They feel superior to her so everything she accomplished in her career and life, they think its their "family business" success too. Morons.Β 

16 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There are several reasons to keep the charade going as long as possible.Β 

1. Jamie knows as soon as he loses control of Britney, she will cut him off and he will be irrelevant. Meaning his fake friends from Tristar have no reason to even respond to a text. His illusions of grandeur will be shattered.Β 

2. These people are probably shredding all documents and figuring out how to cover their tracks. This takes time. Regardless, they know as soon as she's free people will start asking questions as to where all her money has gone. Another reason to stall as long as possible.

Couldn’t have said the first one better myself.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

I think they are really scared we will boycott anything new they come out with to make new fresh coins, this is good news guys.

That's right, and let's be honest most of the success that Britney has is because of her fanbase , we can change a lot .Β :hillary:

Β 

10 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

hey Jamie what about that time you tried to beat up Preston? what's that also the "best for your daughter"?Β :spit:

this man is a jokeΒ :spit:

Because Jamie put hands on Preston he has a 3 year restraining order against him. And Britney has even less visitation with her sonsΒ because of what JamieΒ did,Β which isn’t her fault!πŸ˜©πŸ˜ πŸ˜’

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm sorry but... He needs to die already. I'm so tired of his bull**** and his media campaigns.Β :whitneyshade:Β Everyone talks about this but Britney, why? Are they afraid of what she can say on a live and unscripted interview?:mj:

Β 

I'm not buying anything more from her until the cship is over.Β "We don’t want those kinds of fans." **** you Jamie. I really feel sorry for Britney, she doesn't deserve all this.Β 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

This part really freak me out. What does it means? If shes not in the conservership then shes in danger? from other people? this part got me thinking!!!

β€œIt’s not at all a conservatorship like you read about for old people,” said the insider. β€œIt protects her in a way people like Michael Jackson weren’t protected, from themselves and from other people.

β€œWhen she’s left to her own devices is where the trouble starts. She does have some serious issues.”

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

COLON JUST ACCEPT YOU LOOOOOOVEΒ MONEY AND YOU LOOOOOOVE TO CONTROL YOUR 38 YEARD OLD DAUGTHER AND ALL HER FORTUNE.

YOU LIKE TO HAVE CONTROL OFΒ EVERYTHING.Β 

YOU DON'T LET YOUR DAUGTHER TO BE BETTER IF SHE'S IN THIS MOTHER FUC KING CONSERVATORSHIP! HOW CAN SHE BE BETTER IF SHE FEELS LIKE A PRISIONER! FOR GOD SAKE!

HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THAT WITH YOUR DAUGTHER! YOUR DAUGTHER! THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU ENTIRE FAMILY WORKING HER *** OFF SINCE SHE WAS 15!
YOUR DAUGHTER WHO HAS PROVIDED YOU WITH COMFORT AND A RICH LFE.

YOUR DAUGHTER WHO PICKED YOU UP WHEN YOU FINISHED REHAB BECAUSE OF YOUR ALCOHOL ABUSE!

HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A D I C K?

GIVE YOU DAUGTHER HER HUMAN RIGHTS BACK! NOW!

...... Okay I need to calm down:kidcries:

Β 

No you don’t boo, no you don’tΒ :kidcries:

37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If Britney herself is pro-conservatorship, anti-FreeBritney and has no issues with Lou or Jamie or anyone else, why not let her tell us directly instead of having EVERYONE ELSE speak for her? The only time "she" has talked to us was in that Instagram caption that any social media intern could've written up. :angietea:

I think its is important to point out the one time we know that she did speak out about the conservatorship it was cut out. Not to mention Lou seems to be a integral part of the Spears family we get pics and shout outs from jl yet we don't have one pic or instance where Britney is openly around or enjoying Lou's presence.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Besides, doesn't she live alone anyways? Can't they just let her hire a personal assistant that's with her all the time. Or marry someone? Or can't someone just move in with her?Β 

No, she has had several 24/7 minders living with her, watching her every move this entire time. I can't remember what it was from, but she's said she wants to live alone without those people hawk-eying her, as well as choose her own security.

• Like 2