Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly this.

If she truly was okay with this she could have silenced this whole thing SO LONG ago.

She would have easily filmed a video and we'd have to deal and shut up about it.

I'd only accept if she said something if it was LIVE, not pre-recorded and there was proof she was not surrounded by the scum in her team.

100% this. But I have to say, even at this point I wouldn't believe it. The silence has gone too long. I would have to assume she was coerced into it. Call me delusional, but...

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I agree with you 100% and couldn't have said it better myself. Although I will say, I don't think they are master manipulators at all. And they clearly feel the boot of Free Britney fans on their neck since the ENTIRE Hills Have Eyes clan has run out to put a statement or make some sort of interview. Bryan seems to be pissed it blew up in his face. Jamie probably was expecting him to squash it properly but the entire family lacks brain cells. Jamie Flop continues to put her foot in her mouth. (See her miss the freedom to go out in public remark.) and even Britney's mother feels backed into a wall apparently and thinks of the movement as tacky. I think the entire family knows Britney will cut them out the SECOND she gets out, except for maybe Lynn. But even Lynn should be cut off for fence sitting 12 years of this mess tbh.

I also think they're trying to keep this going as long as possible and probably make Britney agree to sign something saying she won't talk about the conservatorship or SOMETHING. They keep prolonging it because they suspect the second she is able to she will EXPOSE every single person who has oppressed her during her entire career. That's the reason I'm most concerned for her safety. I think people are scared of what she's going to say. They are probably threatening and intimidating her as we speak.

THANK YOU!!! I agree with you 💯 %!!!!👏👏

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I also think they're trying to keep this going as long as possible and probably make Britney agree to sign something saying she won't talk about the conservatorship or SOMETHING. They keep prolonging it because they suspect the second she is able to she will EXPOSE every single person who has oppressed her during her entire career. That's the reason I'm most concerned for her safety. I think people are scared of what she's going to say. They are probably threatening and intimidating her as we speak.

THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!! Sick *******s will do anything to Britney to keep her silent!! I feel that this is truly the most dangerous time of Britney’s life. I fear for her safety so much too!!🥺

• Love 5

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It’s not at all a conservatorship like you read about for old people,” said the insider. “It protects her in a way people like Michael Jackson weren’t protected, from themselves and from other people. She’s been able to perform all this time because performing is where she is happiest."

“When she’s left to her own devices is where the trouble starts. She does have some serious issues.”

Michael  Jackson  had a **** problem ? and they are saying if Michael  had a conservatorship,he would be alive and would  enjoy doing shows.So they are saying   that the  reason  that Britney is under a  Conservatorship ,it's because she has a ****  problem?

i dont know  what are they  trying to say with Michael Jackson  quote:imacat:

• Haha 5