Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Oh hi Lou, how are you? 2007 was almost 13 years ago. Her itinerary of successes since then speaks for itself. And before you pat the cship on the back ...THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SUCCESS.  Britney was the one on that stage and it was Britney who showed up. No one should take that away from her or try to piggyback on her efforts.  So get over it.

Oh Hi. Who knows if she would even be alive if it were not for the C-ship. I think it has helped 

3 minutes ago, Britisahuman said:

Where is it said that Lynne gave her Adderal or knew about it ?

3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

WHAT THE

I don't remember the source -- was it Lynne's own book??? -- that she gave Britney Adderall after her pregnancies to help her lose weight?

6 hours ago, Harry said:

Oh Hi. Who knows if she would even be alive if it were not for the C-ship. I think it has helped 

I disagree. I do not think a conservatorship was even necessary at all. She likely only needed therapy & time to heal, some friends who were more positive influences, and a better management team. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, leanne0019 said:

Because her family should care about her wellbeing more than complete strangers and some of them appear not to care at all. :umwtf:

OHHHHH! I misread what you were saying, I thought you were saying how it's disappointing that we care more about Britney's health more than the health of her family LOL

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

Where is it said that Lynne gave her Adderal or knew about it ?

During the first few weeks of his management, Lutfi claims in court papers, Britney Spears’s tests were clean. But she relapsed two months later, he says, when she began taking Adderall, a highly addictive prescription upper that causes insomnia, agitation, and manic behavior, and is used to treat attention-deficit disorder. Lutfi says Spears told him that her mother introduced her to the medication after her disastrous MTV Music Video Awards appearance in August 2007 to help her lose weight.

This tidbit officially came out during the 2012 trial, Sam Lutfi vs Britney, Lynne and Jamie Spears for breach of contract, libel and defamation. In part, Lynne’s book ‘Through The Storm’ was the catalyst for this lawsuit. 

Do you guys even remember this trial or were you all distracted by Britney making faces and looking uncomfortable AF on X Factor? Well, this trial took years to happen. The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge because she ruled there was not enough evidence to continue. More at the link. 
https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawsuit-against-britney-spears-her-parents-heads-to-los-angeles-trial?ref=scroll

ETA- But yeah Lynne gave Britney Adderall. No idea if Lynne had a prescription for it or what. These are Sam’s claims which he’d long said so this was his claim under oath too. He’s a scumbag but I believe him when he says Lynne gave Britney this med. For all we know Britney’s erratic behavior was induced because of the Adderall and other psychiatric *****... not because she’s bipolar. Once off the RX ***** she should’ve been back to herself even if she still struggles with anxiety. That’s crossed my mind tbh. There’s a good reason why TMZ let it slip out that Britney hasn’t been diagnosed as bipolar. Maybe she isn’t?

Maybe her medical condition is anxiety and maybe a mild depression at least she could’ve had postpartum depression after giving birth to 2 kids in a year. It happens to millions of moms around the world. Postpartum doesn’t last forever. It sure looks like Britney has anxiety and IF depression still exists for her it could be that the conservatorship and being pushed into the limelight to tour, perform at residencies and do meet & greets with fans is what triggers her to feeling sad sometimes.

34 minutes ago, generation glory said:

During the first few weeks of his management, Lutfi claims in court papers, Britney Spears’s tests were clean. But she relapsed two months later, he says, when she began taking Adderall, a highly addictive prescription upper that causes insomnia, agitation, and manic behavior, and is used to treat attention-deficit disorder. Lutfi says Spears told him that her mother introduced her to the medication after her disastrous MTV Music Video Awards appearance in August 2007 to help her lose weight.

This tidbit officially came out during the 2012 trial, Sam Lutfi vs Britney, Lynne and Jamie Spears for breach of contract, libel and defamation. In part, Lynne’s book ‘Through The Storm’ was the catalyst for this lawsuit. 

Do you guys even remember this trial or were you all distracted by Britney making faces and looking uncomfortable AF on X Factor? Well, this trial took years to happen. The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge because she ruled there was not enough evidence to continue. More at the link. 
https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawsuit-against-britney-spears-her-parents-heads-to-los-angeles-trial?ref=scroll

ETA- But yeah Lynne gave Britney Adderall. No idea if Lynne had a prescription for it or what. These are Sam’s claims which he’d long said so this was his claim under oath too. He’s a scumbag but I believe him when he says Lynne gave Britney this med. For all we know Britney’s erratic behavior was induced because of the Adderall and other psychiatric *****... not because she’s bipolar. Once off the RX ***** she should’ve been back to herself even if she still struggles with anxiety. That’s crossed my mind tbh. There’s a good reason why TMZ let it slip out that Britney hasn’t been diagnosed as bipolar. Maybe she isn’t?

Maybe her medical condition is anxiety and maybe a mild depression at least she could’ve had postpartum depression after giving birth to 2 kids in a year. It happens to millions of moms around the world. Postpartum doesn’t last forever. It sure looks like Britney has anxiety and IF depression still exists for her it could be that the conservatorship and being pushed into the limelight to tour, perform at residencies and do meet & greets with fans is what triggers her to feeling sad sometimes.

why do you believe lutfis claims? He was a dangerous person in Britney’s life so maybe I’m missing something here 

45 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney has lost custody of her children. The longing for their children cannot be cured with medication.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney has lost custody of her children. The longing for their children cannot be cured with medication.

I wasn’t saying that though. Postpartum depression didn’t start when Britney lost custody of her boys. She’d probably already been experiencing this but losing custody likely made it worse. And now having her visitation time decreased because of her dads behavior would be even more upsetting for Britney. 
Depression isn’t cured, it’s treated. Meds isn’t meant as a substitute for happiness. One would benefit from having psychotherapy along with taking meds. The issue has to be addressed at the root not just taking only pills. 

59 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

why do you believe lutfis claims? He was a dangerous person in Britney’s life so maybe I’m missing something here 

I said I believe his claims about Lynne giving Britney Adderall. Has Lynne ever denied it? Has Team Con denied the letter Britney wrote that resurfaced last month? Why’d he agree to go away for a while? After he gained control over Britney’s life and finances, why didn’t Jamie & Team CON go after Sam for all the things they said he did such as drugging Britney and stealing from her? They could’ve at least sued him civilly for inflicting emotional distress on Britney during a vulnerable period of her life. Other than a restraining order and getting him to shut up, the Spears’s have never bothered to hold Sam accountable. He sued them, not the other way around.

Read Lynne’s book again. Read between the lines... Look back on everything that’s been out in the public domain for years that fans & media are just now choosing to pay attention to. Sam Lutfi has played both sides, starting with Lynne before switching over to Britney, much to the chagrin of the Spears ‘s and Team Con. They’ve conveniently used him as a scapegoat but he’s also given them ammunition. 

As I said, Sam Lutfi is a scum bag but it’d be ridiculous to think he’s either all bad or all good. Just as IMO it’s ridiculous to think he’s been lying about everything. IMO This year and a half has shown us that Britney’s own family and her handlers are no better than Sam Lutfi. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, generation glory said:

The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge because she ruled there was not enough evidence to continue. More at the link. 

It wasn't dismissed though. Initially in 2012, yes, but Lutfi appealed, got Britney to testify in May 2016 (remember the Brand Sense lawsuit where they also tried to depose her but couldn't because incapable because conservatorship?) and then Spears and Lutfi settled. And Lutfi got a lot of money from that settlement.

It's so funny we cancelled him for something that would imply in criminal charges, but yet here he is, walking free from the police and actually getting money from a settlement after suing the Spears family. Weird huh?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It wasn't dismissed though. Initially in 2012, yes, but Lutfi appealed, got Britney to testify in May 2016 (remember the Brand Sense lawsuit where they also tried to depose her but couldn't because incapable because conservatorship?) and then Spears and Lutfi settled. And Lutfi got a lot of money from that settlement.

It's so funny we cancelled him for something that would imply in criminal charges, but yet here he is, walking free from the police and actually getting money from a settlement after suing the Spears family. Weird huh?

I’m not familiar with the laws and regulations but what exactly can they sue Sam for? They claim he manipulated Britney into using ***** etc but she’s also a grown adult at the end of the day. A lawsuit would seem baseless to me and a restraining order sounds like the next best thing. 

2 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I’m not familiar with the laws and regulations but what exactly can they sue Sam for? They claim he manipulated Britney into using ***** etc but she’s also a grown adult at the end of the day. A lawsuit would seem baseless to me and a restraining order sounds like the next best thing. 

Drugging and abusing and basically maintaining people hostage like it was claimed it's definitely grounds for a criminal charge. Especially the whole "grinding pills into her food" part.

Case in point, Lutfi sued Jamie for punching him............

• Like 2
  • Leader
On 8/2/2020 at 10:54 AM, Isla said:

I posted this yesterday, but anyway, dropping in again to say my article on this is doing very well so far in terms of traffic/shares. If there's any issues then please let me know of course :) 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/01/britney-spears-father-jamie-blasts-freebritney-campaign-conspiracy-13070423/

Spreading the good word. Nice writing! 

• Love 1