Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

So looking at her instagram, you don't think she is sane enough to clothe herself and take care of herself. But OBVIOUSLY she can do performances involving fire.

She doesn't seem okay at the moment.  When last has she performed? Her poor performances since 2007 also highlight that something is not right mentally.  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Harry said:

She doesn't seem okay at the moment.  When last has she performed? Her poor performances since 2007 also highlight that something is not right mentally.  

Are you suddenly a mental health expert?

Maybe we should let a lawyer represent Britney and then the courts can decide if shes mentally well not someone on a pop forum.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Harry said:

So her team made her wear those horrible outfits, look a mess, and dance like a fool so they could post it? Lol. She has serious mental health issues as Jamie says

Or you know, someone isolated and bored out of their mind stuck in their house 90% of the time. That in itself can cause mental health problems. Ones that need to be dealt with by not being trapped in a house. Have you ever been home for weeks on end? After a few days you literally have no motivation to fix yourself up and get done up just to be in your own home. Britney has never been a girly girl when it came to her appearance. Difference was she had an image to uphold and a team that took care of those things. 

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Harry said:

Are you a therapist? Do you study psychology? I don't think so.... There's no way of accurately telling how Britney is through INSTAGRAM videos.

• Like 4

Does this old drunk think we actually believe a word that comes out of his disgusting mouth?

If this was a “conspiracy theory” then why are they trying to turn the media, shut us down, stop Britney from contacting us. 

If we were all making this place why hasn’t Britney communicated to us directly? Because they don’t want her to speak her truth. She’s been silenced. This isn’t even damage control we’re so past the point of saying this is a conspiracy theory. It’s common knowledge and there is evidence making it FACTS. Go away and stop insulting our intelligence you drunken old fool. 

• Like 5

He’s so cringe I can’t. He exposes his abusive side with this statement.  Only one word keeps coming to mind when I hear about him: disgusting.  Not him physically but spiritually.  How dare he let Lou and the other leeches in and then claim to be good? How dare he threaten her for years and mentally abuse her like that?  How dare he threaten us with her death to try and silence our concern?  F You Jamie.  You might try to be a good dad, but you do it in all the wrong ways.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Oh hi Lou, how are you? 2007 was almost 13 years ago. Her itinerary of successes since then speaks for itself. And before you pat the cship on the back ...THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SUCCESS.  Britney was the one on that stage and it was Britney who showed up. No one should take that away from her or try to piggyback on her efforts.  So get over it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Or you know, someone isolated and bored out of their mind stuck in their house 90% of the time. That in itself can cause mental health problems. Ones that need to be dealt with by not being trapped in a house. Have you ever been home for weeks on end? After a few days you literally have no motivation to fix yourself up and get done up just to be in your own home. Britney has never been a girly girl when it came to her appearance. Difference was she had an image to uphold and a team that took care of those things. 

I told my friend "We're All Britney, Now" because of CV19.

4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Yes I have. Its lockdown. I have been home alone for months. 

4 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Are you suddenly a mental health expert?

Maybe we should let a lawyer represent Britney and then the courts can decide if shes mentally well not someone on a pop forum.

Well the courts have been deciding all this time lol