Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

7 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Here is The Racap of anpphordites. i did not write this Recap. it was Writen by @SkyNet. All rights Go to Her.

• "They" are loosing control and what to milk Britney while they is can.
  • Cship need to be ended, but she mid need to sign some royalties to them to be able to go.
  • Britney felt defended for a while and may have sending messages to us before.
  • One of the exes will be painted as a bad guy in media. (Felt like Kev) But no one will buy this
  • Cship team don't have many allies left, people turning away from it. It will fall on one person to be blamed on.
  • "Female" energy caused a lot of problem but will get away, "male" will be the blame.
  • Smoking gone will be mismanaging of money and hiring. It may end on technicality.
  • Tour wasn't cancelled by Britney. She may have had something to reveal during tour, and it was cancelled to silence her.
  • Britney still want to preform but not for them but for us and herself. She don't want to preform as they wanted her.
  • One of the kids will say something again. May be one of the siblings too.
  • Team cship will bring the statement that will be constrict to what would Britney say herself and expose themself again.
  • September somehow important.
  • The gym didn't burned down itself. Some sabotage or something. This should come to light. She want to move or something.
  • Her father may want to shift the blame as **** on everyone he can. But for now, they trying to get all money as much as they can.
  • She may have a plan with her BF, but she don't need him. They may try to get her someone else.
  • Father will let her go but will **** blame like "if something happened I told you"...
  • They will set her up to fail but she will catch it and will get out of it. She is plan and she is paying along right now.

What is it anphrodite?

• Like 2

"All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he said. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”
Jamie angrily denied long-standing rumors that he or anyone else is skimming money off the top of Britney’s estate."

Britney's father enriches himself every day. He is paid to take care of his daughter. Do you pay your parents too? He steals Britney's right to a free, self-determined life day by day. Since 12 years

• Like 8