Did you see Marilyn's pro-#FreeBritney Tweets?

alluvion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

Who are they?

How DARE you?!? :frenchy: Without them this iconic moment of Britney history would have never graced our giant screens on the Circus tour.

I will not be able to handle if 2020 is the year Marilyn Manson of all people comes for Lou's wig and saves Brit from black magic. :kylie:

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

How DARE you?!? :frenchy: Without them this iconic moment of Britney history would have never graced our giant screens on the Circus tour.

I will not be able to handle if 2020 is the year Marilyn Manson of all people comes for Lou's wig and saves Brit from black magic. :kylie:

Of course I know who Marilyn Manson is. This topic was not about him, though.  :tbh:

10 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

When I read Marilyn I though it was Marilyn Manson too

2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Marylin has a wifi connection inside her grave? :idkney:

Britney's first post-Freedom MV should have the ghosts of Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland and Frances Farmer as some sort of avenging angel super heroes who rescue her from the cage and destroy TeamLou & SpearsCo.

Archived