New AsNotSeenOnTV Interview Featuring Our Very Own Wukemon

C0CKy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

LMAO omg the host is making Bryan out to sound pressed.

He's not really happy he did the interview and they're not really speaking anymore?

Leave it to them Louisiana men to be petty af. 

Meme Eating GIF

I’m a Louisiana man and can attest to being petty af. :lollipop:

I watched! It was good they got to mention things! 
a little shocked the main focus was on Jamie and no mention of Lou!

also I love that Ryann! I guess she’s lawyersforbritney! I loved hearing her points!

thanks Ryann & @wukemon for being great representatives of the free Britney movement!

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

also I love that Ryann! I guess she’s lawyersforbritney! I loved hearing her points!

thanks Ryann & @wukemon for being great representatives of the free Britney movement!

I agree. There are a few points I would have brought up myself that I didn't see get mentioned. Like the other leaked voicemail of Britney saying her dad was threatening to take her kids away and she specifically said she wanted to fight the conservatorship. I also would have brought up James Spears' abuse of the Spears household during Britney's childhood and how that made it highly inappropriate and triggering for him to be in charge of her estate. I also would have brought up him being abusive to Sean Preston resulting in less custodial time for Britney. But maybe they are trying to avoid a lawsuit...I just think those are things the public need to know.

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah I wish more people would start calling out Lou, Jodi, Reva Goetz, and the rest of the key fraudsters. They’ve been hiding behind the curtain far too long. Wait, what makes you think Ryann is LFB? I may need to rewatch cuz I missed something. 

2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yeah I wish more people would start calling out Lou, Jodi, Reva Goetz, and the rest of the key fraudsters. They’ve been hiding behind the curtain far too long. Wait, what makes you think Ryann is LFB? I may need to rewatch cuz I missed something. 

They're probably trying to avoid a lawsuit. 

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

He said both his account and Ryann supporting the movement have thousands of followers! Ryan’s voices is the same on that recent lawyersforbritney Tik tok & lawyersforbritney follow someone called Ryann (the same Ryann in this video)

but I agree with you & @MyahJeanSpears more could have been said but I guess they had a limited time. I didn’t like how the interviewer asked some useless questions too. But atleast he stated it’s sketchy if she’s so ill why she’s been performing lots

I’m watching it right now! And WOW!! I’m so impressed with Kevin Wu and Ryann . They’re incredible advocates for the #FreeBritney movement!!! I applaud them!! This fan base ******* rocks!!!🙌👏👏 I 💯 agree with a Ryann that there are better alternative methods to help and support Britney then AND even now, assuming she ever gets released from this legal nightmare.😑 Such as Power Of Attorney, Rep Payee or Supported Decision Making. Britney definitely would’ve benefited from therapy to deal with her Postpartum Depression, Anxiety or other mental health issue, and RX medication if she’s Bipolar, major depression, anxiety etc. Like everyone one else she could choose her Dr, then sit down and talk with the Dr., and together THEY BOTH would discuss a treatment plan for her. 

From day one there has been NO INTENTION on the part of her dad Jamie, the Spears family or others working for Britney & the CONservatorship to rehabilitate Britney the person so she can function independently, grow into adulthood as a mature woman and regain joint custody of her 2 sons. The intent then & today is to control Britney’s finances, manipulate her image as well as her emotions via her personal life (a boyfriend + access to her boys) and isolate her from the outside world so she’ll remain dependent on others who benefit from keeping this hybrid business model in place. The world can clearly see that Britney is merely existing, not thriving, in this CONservatorship arrangement. This needs to change NOW! Not just for her personal development and benefit but for that of her two sons!! The cship was NEVER right for Britney. End it and find a more suitable alternative for her FFS!! #FreeBritney

Thanks to Kevin and Ryann, you guys were great.

I didn't know her, very eloquent and gave smart answers. Saying Britney can make mistakes like everyone else, exactly... If Britney do all things wrong again that's her right and then she'll face the consequences like every other adult.

I loved when Kevin brought up Bryan ****** answers during his interview :chershade:

Bryan probably regreted the interview. Stupid misogynist

Archived