Will Britney’s comeback be bigger than Circus?

if she gets free she would be on blacklist of some many companies like RCA, AEG, all the elements involved this years, because all this companies are in a minor or major way to this. 

I Feel she enjoys dancing and live concerts but not until 2022. But the thing is , hollywood works with blacklist and Alist.

• Love 1

The press will be on her side next time she releases anything and that is for certain. Would the GP? i don't know. But the fans will surely be 100% supportive especially when she's free.

She actually has the PERFECT time to release a Blackout 2.0 , literally. She can use the same storyline and in a similar way. Then perhaps the GP would be here for it when she puts content and great production together.

She has that advantage, But i think her next release will be more critically acclaimed rather than super successful and chart friendly. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

if she gets free she would be on blacklist of some many companies like RCA, AEG, all the elements involved this years, because all this companies are in a minor or major way to this. 

I Feel she enjoys dancing and live concerts but not until 2022. But the thing is , hollywood works with blacklist and Alist.

I actually think it is the opposite. Literally. Let's be honest after Bj Britney declined majorly on all aspects and wasn't a very ''hot artist'' for labels so to speak. 

Now? she's back as a hot topic and on every news outlet. And there is the PERFECT story line. A female...whos imprisoned ...by her father and team. This alone generates an incredible potential of a project will interest record labels once she's actually free.

as The old saying goes '' every press is good press'' . whatever she'll do next will be talked about regardless. So many outlets will be super interested in offering her some great money and top notch content and production. just watch. 

You guys are not giving her enough credit at all and I’m kind of surprised. 

if she was to be freed from the conservatorship, her music comeback would probably be on the same level as circus/femme fatale IMO. Have a great lead single with an epic, artistic and symbolic music video and  a Netflix documentary about what happened- boom. Would do very well. Also she wouldn’t need to promote the way you guys are saying. A couple of interviews like the glory era, a big documentary on Netflix and some great music videos (a few big award show performances as well if she wants) but not this crazy Britney/ITZ era promo schedule, which no artists really do anymore anyway. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Theonetheonly said:

I personally feel she won’t return - she hates the industry. I’d love her  to have a massive comeback a reinvention ....but I think all her passion and creativity has been destroyed and I feel she wants freedom more than anything 

Yes, this.

also, I can’t think of a comeback when she’s still under a Conservatorship and frankly, I don’t even care about a major comeback....I just want her to do whatever she wants, whether that is making music only to herself, or not make music at all, or make music to the world...I don’t care, I just want her to be happy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

In 2008 she was the biggest celebrity on the planet, so it was no surprise that her record was a success.

Now, her last #1 was nearly 10 years ago and she is not popular anymore (aside from the gays). She will never be as big as she used to be, but she will forever be an icon and superstar so we can hope for another hit single, with the right promotion and single choice, who knows...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t think it’s fair to prejudge her nonexistent career path with any expectations that especially suggest she has to make yet again another comeback. That perception only adds pressure to the long going excessive need for “Britney” the brand that nearly destroyed a chunk of her soul. Her biggest “comeback” in life (if looked at that way) will be the liberation of her soul being free to steer her path throughout this lifetime. That will translate through all her future actions as a Mom first and pop star second, but no matter what she does, it will be at her free will which doesn’t seem like it’s been the case since she was a very young girl. I’m not even sure what comeback means for Britney anyways. Circus was just the clean image she started her career with shoved down the public’s throat. Just a year prior Blackout was released and as far as comeback is concerned that album was a strong if not her strongest release in years. Britney doesn’t need to top what she’s already done, she just needs to evolve and if she chooses to release music that’s all we can hope for. She’s still very young and has many things she could try musically. Everyone’s idea of success is different but I think for her it will have everything to do with honesty in her music. Why does she need to have another Oops or Britney era when that pressure and constant work schedule hurt her and took away from what she actually loved? 

After all, Britney has already said that success to her means being happy. 

1 hour ago, jms910 said:

After all, Britney has already said that success to her means being happy. 

She also said she doesn’t believe in regrets because she’s learned from past mistakes that have only made her stronger. I think a lot of that has been personal growth and learning who’s good for her at the end of the day and accepting that not everyone she thought cared is there for the right reasons. I personally grew up with a lot of family and after my Mom died my family’s true colors came out. It took a long time to accept that and realize they don’t equal my own personal happiness. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

She also said she doesn’t believe in regrets because she’s learned from past mistakes that have only made her stronger. I think a lot of that has been personal growth and learning who’s good for her at the end of the day and accepting that not everyone she thought cared is there for the right reasons. I personally grew up with a lot of family and after my Mom died my family’s true colors came out. It took a long time to accept that and realize they don’t equal my own personal happiness. 

Growing up is hard to do ❤️ I’m sorry about your Mom. ❤️

• Love 2
6 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I don't think she would be blacklisted. First, I don't even think RCA would let her go that easily. But even if that happened, there will always be someone wanting to work with her, especially if it means taking care of her "comeback". People like L.A. Reid or Barry Weiss would probably take her, as they wanted to back when her previous contract was about to finish.

The real question is whether the public is gonna be here for her or not. Most likely all eyes would be on Britney and her next move if she's freed from the conservatorship. So probably whatever single she releases is gonna have a lot of success, at least in streaming platforms, you know, everyone would want to see the video and such, but if it's not good enough or not up to the standards, they probably won't be here for a second one. It would have to be like a really, really great pop song, super catchy, super production, and awesome video, or a groundbreaking ballad that shows her vocal abilities like never before, and even then, I'm really not sure how she would compete against current artists.

It's just been too long since she last released something, so I don't really know how her music would do these days.

• Love 2