Will Britney’s comeback be bigger than Circus?

Gen Z DOESNT DESERVE HER.

BUT IF SHE wants to make a cameback yes she can and it would even bigger than CIRCUS.

BUT SHE NEEDS

Good music and vocal training

NEW TEAM, Creative ideas for music videos, Good marketing and promo

A World Tour to promate album

Good Image ( circus era was the closest she looked like primeney) 

A GLAM TEAM 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Eda said:

Gen Z DOESNT DESERVE HER.

BUT IF SHE wants to make a cameback yes she can and it would even bigger than CIRCUS.

BUT SHE NEEDS

Good music and vocal training

NEW TEAM, Creative ideas for music videos, Good marketing and promo

A World Tour to promate album

Good Image ( circus era was the closest she looked like primeney) 

A GLAM TEAM 

I disagree that Gen Z don’t deserve her. If it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have all the hype around the movement at the moment.

I mean, we put all the hard work in, but thanks to Tik Tok it’s finally gained the momentum we’ve craved for over a year.

i hope they embrace her if and when she decides to come back.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

"Circus" was released just a year after "Blackout",  technically it was more a cleaning of her public image after years of scandals in trash press, rather than a come-back.

It was a commercial success and it helped her to reboost her carrer for a new decade, but when she will release new music after all this C-ship drama, it would be her real comeback. She will be finally the one choosing when and how to make a return in the music scene.

So even though if it's not a big commercial success, it's gonna be one of the most important moment in he music carreer and personal life.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

but I don’t think Britney wants to be Britney the global popstar anymore.

The Thing Is, And Obviously I’m Not Britney So I Don’t Know.  Is That She Will Always Be “Britney Spears” Wether She Likes It Or Not.  That’s Not Being Negative, That’s The Truth.  She’s Already A Worldwide Phenomenon.  So, I Just Feel Like If I Was Her I’d Rather Do What I Love And Have The Job Of A Popstar, Then Do Nothing And Still Be Hounded By The Paparazzi.  But Who Knows?  One Thug For Sure Though, Is No Matter How Hard She Tries, She’ll Never Stop Being Britney Spears, It’s Impossible. 

• Like 1

I don’t think the GP would allow a huge comeback honestly. 2020 is not the time for a blonde white woman to hit big anymore. The younger generation also likes their pop stars to be super accessible and relatable and Britney is too mysterious and guarded. I also agree that it seems she doesn’t have the passion for it anymore either and hasn’t for a very long time. :(

• Like 1

The circus era was HUGE and i dont feel she would ever have an era as big as that one from 2009 one, but she just needs to change her team, move to another record label, be free, and do what she wants.

The comeback will be sure if re-invention and catchy pop-hooks are there, but not bigger than circus

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Honestly, no.

The only way I see it being 'big' is if she really opened up about everything, but I don't know if she'd want to put herself out there that much.

Also, i'm not sure if she wants to 100% go back to the business, if she did I see very limited promo. I truly believe she loves music and dancing, so I hope one day she'll get back to doing what she enjoys.

Looking at this objectively with the intent of not being negative or cynical, I doubt it. She still had career momentum with circus. I think there will be some "Britney is back better than ever" and it will gain some traction, but not like we see with the big stars today. I think even if the material and performances are exceptional (and we have to ask ourselves is it realistic to expect something exceptional), but even if it is, I think she will probably have to have two really "fire" eras to get her back on the map like she was. As much as it kills us, the majority of the teens of today just don't know her like we do. She will have to consistently serve to, not only respected as a performer, but also to have the GP thirsty (for lack of a better word lol) for her material and performances and not just by people outside of the stanbase. Just an opinion. 

if she gets free she would be on blacklist of some many companies like RCA, AEG, all the elements involved this years, because all this companies are in a minor or major way to this. 

I Feel she enjoys dancing and live concerts but not until 2022. But the thing is , hollywood works with blacklist and Alist.

• Love 1