Ricky Martin and Carla Morrison release "Recuerdo" music video

recuerdo.jpg.f653e345f9343e9a012656c24db16bbc.jpgLast week, Ricky Martin released the music video for Recuerdo, in collaboration with Carla Morrison. It is the third single off his first EP called PAUSA.

The rhythm might be a bit different from what most people know him for, but he actually used to sing a lot of ballads on his first records. The chorus of the song translates to:

Because in you I could see my reflection
Half of my life made verse
Every sun, every moon in my sky
And in your eyes my livelihood
Your light was the illusion, the caress
Your words kissing mine
It was your scent, potion so divine
I can't forget the memory of you

The project was originally intended to be a full album, but due to the COVID pandemic, Ricky Martin decided to split the album into two EP's, the first one, PAUSA, released in May, features slower songs and ballads, while the follow up, PLAY, will feature more up-tempo songs, and it's expected to be released in September.

Carla Morrison is a Mexican Indie Pop singer who's gained notoriety in the last decade. She actually comes from the same state I'm from :orly: and has won several Latin Grammy's.

You can listen to the rest of the EP here

And here's a playlist of Carla Morrison:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block